SASS Wire Forum

WAA Lite

Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L

When all else fails, a good go-to on-line supplier for shotgun stuff, Recob's Targets, has it in stock.

http://www.recobstargetshop.com/browse.cfm/2,151.html

Three days, it will be on your doorstep. Just pay the hazmat.

Good luck, GJ

Have you tried Thunderstick Trading here in Tucson? Quicksand and Pike Coyle are shooters and help out whenever they can.

Their number is 520) 290-8599, if they don't have perhaps they could order it for you.

Wily

When all else fails, a good go-to on-line supplier for shotgun stuff, Recob's Targets, has it in stock.

http://www.recobstargetshop.com/browse.cfm/2,151.html

Three days, it will be on your doorstep. Just pay the hazmat.

Good luck, GJ

Garrison Joe, There is NO Haz-Mat charge for shipping loaded ammo. Haz-Mat only applys to primers and powder.

Better still is loading your own. Easy to do and saves conciderable dollars. Pick up a MEC 600 and usually the loading components can be purchased locally, without haz-mat or shipping. You can save approx. $4 per box of shells if you purchase your components right. Empty cases are thrown away by the bucket full at most matches and can easily be scrounged there.

RBK

Garrison Joe, There is NO Haz-Mat charge for shipping loaded ammo. Haz-Mat only applys to primers and powder.

Reread the OP please. Poster is asking about powder, although he did not state it. Not shotshells.

Yep, I do know about no hazmat on shells. :lol:

Good luck, GJ

Ditto for 2FS reply.

Or, as a former President was fond of saying, "It just depends upon what IT is."

Reread the OP please. Poster is asking about powder, although he did not state it. Not shotshells.

Yep, I do know about no hazmat on shells. :lol:

Good luck, GJ

Ditto for 2FS reply.

Or, as a former President was fond of saying, "It just depends upon what IT is."

Guess I should have been more specific, WAA Lite is the powder they make Featherlites out of,I'm looking for the powder, tried Thunderstick I'm on my way to Randall's.

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Sportsman's Warehouse on 3945 West Costco drive in Tucson, actually Marana, had 5 cases of Win Feather lites, 50% low noise and recoil, on the sales floor yesterday and three more in the back stock. Call 520-877-4500, and ask them to set aside what you need and they will hold for 24 hr. Price is $7.99 per 25 round box plus 9.1% tax with a 5% case discount. Tell the Hunting Associate that the Marana Kid told you about this.

Posted the above before the two previous post clarifying WAA Lite powder were posted. Call the above phone #, and ask for Greg "Captain Cadillac" as he ram-rods the reloading section which currently has over 100 different powder selections. Not sure about WAA Lite. Cheers.

Original post is asking about loading powder Winchester WAA light for loading shotgun shells...

My reloading supplier never carrys it.. says...

"Not enough call for it"

"Don't stock it"

"Want me to order ya a jug?"..

I always reply.. "Yep"

Rance <_<

Thinkin' just cuz' it ain't on the shelf :mellow:

Don't mean they won't get it for ya :)

Ask them to order you a jug.. :wacko:

Original post is asking about loading powder Winchester WAA light for loading shotgun shells...

My reloading supplier never carrys it.. says...

"Not enough call for it"

"Don't stock it"

"Want me to order ya a jug?"..

I always reply.. "Yep"

Rance <_<

Thinkin' just cuz' it ain't on the shelf :mellow:

Don't mean they won't get it for ya :)

Ask them to order you a jug.. :wacko:

Thundersticks and a couple of others offered to order it, but I thought I was going back to the cold before now, but I got word that my application for High Noon was finally OK'd (a few people must have backed out) so being newly retired I decided to stay in AZ till after that. So anyways I took a nice motorcycle ride to Randalls and picked it along with some primers. Thanks again for all of your responses.

Archived