SASS Wire Forum

Think Things Are Getting Better For The 2nd?

Subdeacon Joe

Imagine if it was made this hard for a member of a minority to vote.

The continuing saga of one womans attempt to exercise her civil rights. At the bottom of each segment there is a link to the next.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2011/oct/5/miller-emily-gets-her-gun/

My pleasure, Miss Calamity. Did you manage to read through all dozen or so parts of it?

Yes I did! I can't wait for the next installment!!! Uno came into my office and asked when dinner would be ready. I told him as soon as I'm done reading about gun rights, I would fix dinner. He just smiled and walked away. {This coming from someone, me, who prior to SASS had virtually no experience at handling a gun!!!}

Yes I did! I can't wait for the next installment!!! Uno came into my office and asked when dinner would be ready. I told him as soon as I'm done reading about gun rights, I would fix dinner. He just smiled and walked away. {This coming from someone, me, who prior to SASS had virtually no experience at handling a gun!!!}

You didn't tell him "As soon as you fix it!" ??? :lol:

Absolutely amazing.... really, I had no idea. Thanks for the post.

Absolutely amazing.... really, I had no idea. Thanks for the post.

"Amazing" yeah, that is one word. "Disgusting" sums it up too. "Travesty" also works to describe it.

And we can't just tell people, "Well, Move to somewhere free like TX, MT, or WY!" That is no solution.

First off, thanks for the post. I read every installment and watched the video. After learning all of this, I have come to the conclusion (as most here probably have also) that this is the most assinine set of rules and regulations I have ever heard of. This process is more complicated that the process I underwent to get licenses for conceal carry here in Texas.

It's nice to know that the "leaders" of our nation's capital believe that they can almost ignore the U.S. Supreme Court.

If I lived in D.C., I'd probably be an illegal gun owner.

Chick

Archived