SASS Wire Forum

Cant wait for Wednesday and the politicians leave NH

Iron Pony

Geez I'm tired of the ads, debates, news coverage, mailings blah blah blah associated with being the "first in the nation".

To all my Mass pards I apologize if the spill over has effected your peace and tranquility, plus you have my sympathy for whats going to happen when the former governor comes back to stump in your state.

Think I'll have to spend some time at the range today then try to hit the polls real early tomorrow.

And to all the pundits who comment on how much an economic boost it is to the state just remember that the Laconia bike week is even bigger and lasts pretty much just one week. It has the advantage of wicked pissah cool bikes of every type and description, real one percenters, and happens in June when women can wear bikinis and leather chaps at the same time.

I know I've had my fill of phone calls, flyers, candidate signs along side the roads (which will end up being trash in no time) and all the surveys, surveys, surveys.

We just got rid of the 15 negative attack ads per day in the mail, and 7 or 8 calls at all hours wanting poll info or "issue" information. At the caucus I nominated a plank for closed borders and legal immigration, only the oriental couple voted against it.

CR

Archived