SASS Wire Forum

Safe cleaning sale

Two Dot, 14911

I have several items up for sale.

1) a 20 inch straight stock 73 in .357 had action job when I bought it. Asking $1100 plus shipping

2) 2 birdshead sheriffs model old vaqueros in .45lc these have 3 and5/8 inch barrels. Spring kits installed and rear sight channels opened. Front sights are untouched. Asking $ 600 each or $1100 for the pair plus shipping.

3) a NIB Great Western by Pietta. It is a 5 and 1/2 inch .357 in Nickel with faux ivory grips. Asking $425 plus shipping

4) Browning 1885 BPCR in 40-65. It has some dings in the forend from my lousy sticks. Asking $1500 plus shipping. Also have Redding dies, some bullets and brass for this rifle. All of these can be sold face to face in Az. I will be at the Yuma annual next weekend and at Winter Range.

5) I have 2 IAC 1887 shotguns. One is a Coyote Cap Special edition asking $650 plus shipping for that one. The other is a standard 20 inch model with the recommended mod.s from Caps web page done--drop 2 works. Asking $450 plus shipping for that one.

Thanks for looking

Two Dot

Standard model 1887 is SPF. Thanks

Great Western .357 is SPF Thanks

Coyote Cap 87 is sold

BPCR is SPF

1 of the BH Vaqueros is SPF

1887 The other is a standard 20 inch model with the recommended mod.s from Caps web page done--drop 2 works. Asking $450 plus shipping for that one.

I think i will more than likely take this one .

I will send you a pm .

Thanks Rooster

1) a 20 inch straight stock 73 in .357 had action job when I bought it. Asking $1100 plus shipping

2) 2 birdshead sheriffs model old vaqueros in .45lc these have 3 and5/8 inch barrels. Spring kits installed and rear sight channels opened. Front sights are untouched. Asking $ 600 each or $1100 for the pair plus shipping.

3) a NIB Great Western by Pietta. It is a 5 and 1/2 inch .357 in Nickel with faux ivory grips. Asking $425 plus shipping

4) Browning 1885 BPCR in 40-65. It has some dings in the forend from my lousy sticks. Asking $1500 plus shipping. Also have Redding dies, some bullets and brass for this rifle. All of these can be sold face to face in Az. I will be at the Yuma annual next weekend and at Winter Range.

5) I have 2 IAC 1887 shotguns. One is a Coyote Cap Special edition asking $650 plus shipping for that one. The other is a standard 20 inch model with the recommended mod.s from Caps web page done--drop 2 works. Asking $450 plus shipping for that one.

Thanks for looking

Two Dot

Are the Sheriff's model Vaqueros still available?

Interested in one of the Vaqueros. Sent you an email. Thanks.

Thanks for looking

Two Dot

Coyote Cap 87 is sold

BPCR is SPF

1 of the BH Vaqueros is SPF

Are either of the vaqueros still available?

Archived