SASS Wire Forum

Broncos - Steelers

Grizzly Dave

Sadly the forecast isn't calling for snow during the game tomorrow, too bad.

Hopefully, the Broncos won't suffer any heat related injuries due to the hot weather. :lol:

Hard to get excited about a team with a 8-8 record and a last 3 game LOSING streak.

On the other hand the Steelers are 12-4 finishing the regular season on a 2 game WINNING streak!

Let it be a rough hard hitting game.

Hard to get excited about a team from a town like Pittsburg. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like two separate games already.

I think it comes down to a question of Good (Tebow) vs Evil (Roethlisberger.

Although looking at Tim's facial expressions the last few scoring drives I'm not so sure he hasn't been possesed by the devil! :unsure::lol:

At least he's apparently been practicing his passing. :)

Ain't but one thing to say!!

TEBOW

WOW!!

So Daughter Grizz heads back to college tomorrow, so we let her choose where to go out to dinner tonight.

She chose Buffalo Wild Wings, not knowing that it's a sports bar kinda place or that the Broncos were playing...

We watched the 4th quarter there, miz Grizz telling me don't yell at the TV while being drowned out by everyone else doing the same thing, she gave up.

After the ref explained the overtime rules, I explained them again to the table and said "lets just forget the drama and score a TD on the first play" they all looked at me like I was crazy.

I may be crazy, but that's what happened.

Wheeehaw!

So Daughter Grizz heads back to college tomorrow, so we let her choose where to go out to dinner tonight.

She chose Buffalo Wild Wings, not knowing that it's a sports bar kinda place or that the Broncos were playing...

We watched the 4th quarter there, miz Grizz telling me don't yell at the TV while being drowned out by everyone else doing the same thing, she gave up.

After the ref explained the overtime rules, I explained them again to the table and said "lets just forget the drama and score a TD on the first play" they all looked at me like I was crazy.

I may be crazy, but that's what happened.

Wheeehaw!

We will now call you Nostradamus Dave. :lol:

Tebow has a lot of critics, but I believe he is the real thing.

He might need a few seasons to develop in the NFL, but he was outstanding in college

and I think it will carry over. Just hope the hype doesn't rub off on him.

That was a tough game for me. I don't like either team.

I agree that the winning pass play was a thing of beauty.

Archived