SASS Wire Forum

I'd do anything for Miss Barbara!

:wub: :wub: Miss Barbara :wub: :wub: is having foot surgery next Friday. She has been told she has to be off her foot for up to a month. The other day she was complaining about all the work she normally does around house and was worried about it getting done. Well yesterday I arranged to take the first full week off so I would be home to help her with laundry, cooking and cleaning.

. I'm sure she'll be glad I'm there to push her chair from the bedroom to the kitchen and to the laundry room so she can get her work done!

I hope she realizes there is no need to thank me! :rolleyes::unsure:

Well, Marshal, you is all heart. A good man must make sure that his Mrs. has all the things she needs to

take care of her duties.

However, you might want to check to see if you have accident insurance on YOUR personal self.

I had a bunion removed and a tune up on the two toes next to the big toe with the bunion.

Doc said 6-8 weeks for recovery. Yeah right. My foot still hurts like a son of a gun at seven weeks. I expect it will be several more months before I'm walking at 100%.

I

Badger, I never could dance much before anyway! My handsome face keeps me outta trouble with the dance hall girls & Miss Cora!!

Marshal, if you have a recliner to keep Miss Barbara's foot propped up she will find that comforting. Round up some good books and that stack of DVDs or VHS movies she never got around to watching. The Doc had me stay off my foot for 30 days and it felt more like several months.

I have been allowed to walk on it for about two weeks now. At 6'1" & 220 lbs my foot has to carry a lot of weight on bones and tendons that have been modified and pinned. The healing process is just gonna take time.

I wish a full and speedy recovery for Miss Barbara!

Marshal, whatever you do, don't let her anywhere near a skillet! Why, the damage a speeding skillet can.......

Whoooooosssshhhhhhhhh.....................................CLANG!!!!!! :wacko::blink::wacko:

Never mind............she musta been readin' over your shoulder! :lol:

:wub: :wub: Miss Barbara :wub: :wub: is having foot surgery next Friday. She has been told she has to be off her foot for up to a month. The other day she was complaining about all the work she normally does around house and was worried about it getting done. Well yesterday I arranged to take the first full week off so I would be home to help her with laundry, cooking and cleaning.

. I'm sure she'll be glad I'm there to push her chair from the bedroom to the kitchen and to the laundry room so she can get her work done!

Don't forget to push her over to the bar once in a while so that she can mix you a drink to help fortify you after your exersions on her behalf,.... :wacko:

Chip pulls his private Cell key from his vest pocket, and hands it to MRB....

AHhhhh Amigo.....

You may need this.

Chip (what is a firm believer in the protective custodies) Tosser.

Think'n that the air must be just a tad Tooo thin in the upper atmosphere.

Its there a saying about behind everygood woman is.. a man pushing her chair around? lol

Don't forget to push her over to the bar once in a while so that she can mix you a drink to help fortify you after your exersions on her behalf,.... :wacko:

Wolfgang, I'll give her your suggestion. I'm sure she'll send you a Thank You card bomb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And don't forget that they have those motorized shopping carts at the supermarket too! She'll REALLY appreciate that....

And by the way, Wild WIll didn't send this message; it was his evil twin. Yeah, that's it - his evil twin. :rolleyes:

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

MRB,

Please give Miss Barbara big HUGS from us and tell her we are sending up a prayer for her speedy recovery (and yours too, come to think of it) :lol: .

Henry & Hazel

Good for you Marsha :rolleyes:

I know that you will take care of Miss Barbara to the BEST of your ability.

I too have had foot surgury and to tell the truth Footloose took real good care of me.He even took the time to take me to Walmart the day I got out and pushed me around so I could see the new store. Unfortunatly, for him, he thought it would be funny to push me into a clothers rack and leave me there for a bit.I found that I needed some of them clothes, so he had to buy them for me :lol:

Give Miss Barbara a hug from us, and if ya need anything holler. We ain't that far away.

Archived