SASS Wire Forum

Burn-outs

For past month, been seriously contemplating on moving on. Starting to really get into Long-Range shooting with military rifle, and have about a dozen of us doing this. I don't know if CAS is burning me out or not, but lately it isn't as much fun for me, and seeing things in different light from what it was.

Anyone else ever feel that way?

I know I'll never give it up, since I enjoy shooting, but made me think if I was alone. MT

I would say just take a break from it for awhile, I have been there, now granted we only shoot from April to Oct around here, but I didn't shoot any match for one month, that was because of rain and other things going on in my life. I know when winter is over and April is approaching I'm looking forward to shooting since I didn't do any all winter long. We have 5 clubs that some are close and some are 2 hour drive.

Just hang in there, I think we have all been there at one time or the other, a break is a good thing.

Might want to delete the 2 other posts that you have on this, have a total of 3, fast trigger finger, LOL

All for now JD Trampas

Archived