SASS Wire Forum

Bacon Scented Hand Cleaner

Subdeacon Joe

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/eb99/

If you're looking to win friends and influence people, we have the product that will launch you into super stardom. PorkKleen Bacon Scented Hand Sanitizer will give your hands the distinct odeur of crisp, delicious bacon.

And as an added bonus, PorkKleen Bacon Scented Hand Sanitizer actually santizes your hands, killing the germs you'll acquire when you shake the hands of all of those new friends you've just made.

Get some today and remember what Homer said, "You don't win friends with salad."

Ok....

Found the link on Facebook,Charlie. And "Thinkgeek" is well known for really weird stuff.

It takes me the better part of a day and many washings to get the smell of bacon off my hands when I've been using it. Why anyone would intentionally want their hands to smell like bacon is beyond me.

Found the link on Facebook,Charlie. And "Thinkgeek" is well known for really weird stuff.

It takes me the better part of a day and many washings to get the smell of bacon off my hands when I've been using it. Why anyone would intentionally want their hands to smell like bacon is beyond me.

To make friends at the animal shelter??

Big plus one. I have a box of surgical gloves I use for cleaning guns, and sometimes when I cook bacon I'll throw on a pair.

My brother got some bacon flavored toothpaste for Christmas

?? :unsure: I loves me some bacon, but...?

Easy there, Joe. What kind of web sites is your wife letting you visit?

There is some seriously weird stuff there.

I think I need to go work on my pickmeup now. :unsure:

Its not all bad...I found some unicorn meat that I have searching for...You know how hard it is to find now a days...

Texas Lizard

Doesn't sell very well in Alaska. The customers keep disappearing.

Wolves??

Texas Lizard

Much bigger thangs than wolves. :lol:

Archived