SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA NIGHT!

Grizzly Dave

You all can have a round of Bulliet on me, I checked the other day and I have 5 or 6 bottles left from Christmas. I gave away most of the other bottles, but kept the Bulliet for the next couple of Cowboy shoots I go to. Did you all want some of the regular or the Rye?

I'll take some of dat regular please.............not dat un-leaded stuff !

Help me. I am addicted to shotgun shell reloading. I just took Jack out to water the trees and I loaded a half of

a box while I was waiting for him. I just can't help myself. HELP ME!

Gladly... I'll send ya all my empty hulls .. you can return them full. That way you can have a little more joy in your life ;)

dragging my hinny in late again .. lol.. Sunday is really behond late huh? Anyone save me some crust? lol

dragging my hinny in late again .. lol.. Sunday is really behond late huh? Anyone save me some crust? lol

If you don't mind it not being pizza I have a few extra cornish hens I pulled off the spit ten minutes ago. Some wild rice, stuffing, green beens , homemade rolls , and deviled quail eggs.

Sunday supper I try to make a decent meal. Nothing fancy all home grown except the rice

If you don't mind it not being pizza I have a few extra cornish hens I pulled off the spit ten minutes ago. Some wild rice, stuffing, green beens , homemade rolls , and deviled quail eggs.

Sunday supper I try to make a decent meal. Nothing fancy all home grown except the rice

Directions please?? lolo... So, uh .. how do you feel about lots of garlic?

Still one piece of pizza I think, help yourself.

Drinks on me in honor of the Broncos playoff win.

I love cold pizza.. lol.. yumm... It is the best right next to hot.. lol... And how about a nice dark beer .. half a glass works.. or a little bit of wine.. or scotch on the rocks.. hmmmm okay.. scotch works... forget the rest.. lol

I think there is a piece left and some lemonade. :mellow:

Thinking about cheesecake later.

Lemonade,l well that would be safer.. lol

Directions please?? lolo... So, uh .. how do you feel about lots of garlic?

Garlic... love it as for directions hop on a plane to minnesota and ill pick ya up at the airport. Or you can parachute out over my house in south central mn

Garlic... love it as for directions hop on a plane to minnesota and ill pick ya up at the airport. Or you can parachute out over my house in south central mn

How much garlic should I bring? If I bring enough I bet I will get the whole plane to myself.. lol

How much garlic should I bring? If I bring enough I bet I will get the whole plane to myself.. lol

As much as you can handle I'm down to my last few cloves

Ya can't beat fresh garlic!

OK, no more drinks on my tab. Put them on Flints tab.

I'm off to the bunkhouse, gotta be up early, or on time or something so I can take daughter Grizz to the airport to go back to college. Gonna miss her, been nice having her home for a few weeks.

Then I have to head to the office.

G'nite all.

Archived