SASS Wire Forum

WTB Colt 1849 Accessories For Presentation Box

Ya got an original '49 picket ? . . that must be nice. And a fitted out case for it will be a fun thing to have.

I got a buch of the repro brass bullet molds a year or two ago when someone had 'em on sale. The small .31 cal. ones which I was gonna use in cases for bigger cal pistols . . but since the weren't gonna actually be used for casting/ just for looks didn't matter. Got several more around somewhur,.. :huh: ( meaning somewhur in the piles of other stuff I'v bought and never used for anything :blink: ). I recall the .31 cal ones were on a super cheap sale, ... as I presume no one was buying them. I'll see if I can recall whur it wus I got 'em from.

Try'n to recall whur I got them bullet molds I just searched "Brass Bullet Molds" . . . and came up with this. :)

Might be the "real deal" ?

I think I got them brass molds from EMF co. It was one of those e-mailed special discount offerings and they wuz so cheap a bought a few of them for future pistol casing projects. ( I think they waz only $5 ea. ).

Wolfgang, I'll take one, send me total and address in an IM and I will have a check coming your way

I didn't say that I had any for sale. I don't sell stuff. I just buy more, and more . . . and even MORE :) Have you looked at that one i giv you the link to on Ebay ? If'n ya never find one . . . and are really desperate for one to use for "looks". . . I might be willin' ( and that is might)to dig thru my numerous milk crates of extra "stuff" and try to find one for ya. That "Colt" one on Ebay looks nice. :)

Archived