SASS Wire Forum

Know when to SHUT-UP!

The Original Lumpy Gritz

Never Forgive and Never Forget!

And I don’t think I would be bragging about sucker punching a 60+ guy in the face and running. I expect more than that from someone who is part of an “elite” fighting team.

Never Forgive and Never Forget!

And I don't think I would be bragging about sucker punching a 60+ guy in the face and running. I expect more than that from someone who is part of an "elite" fighting team.

...The 60+ year old 'big shot' should remember that he is 60+ and not pop his mouth like he can take on a younger bad- a%%....sorry - no bye's because of his age.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

...The 60+ year old 'big shot' should remember that he is 60+ and not pop his mouth like he can take on a younger bad- a%%....sorry - no bye's because of his age.

I can't stand Jesse either but you are not much of of a bad ass when you hit and run like a little girl

Well - none of us were there and the 'running' part was because of law enforcement in the area....at least that's what I understand - who knows....but I seriously doubt that he ran because he was 'scared' of Jesse. Actuallly he could have tagged him again, but made the prudent choice of bailing.

GG ~

:FlagAm:

Oh LG, protector of my asian friends... 1st hand knowledge of a subject doesn't make me racist. You played the race card my master debating friend! And yes you didn't stick to the topic! Now talk to the hand

And have a nice life...

OH,"I" played the race card huh? <_<

YA-RIGHT :wacko:

Dream on there little buddy...... :lol:

LG

Jesse the body Ventura is a perfect example of what happens to your brain once it's been juiced up on the roids. :angry:

I won't argue with that

Well - none of us were there and the 'running' part was because of law enforcement in the area....at least that's what I understand - who knows....but I seriously doubt that he ran because he was 'scared' of Jesse. Actuallly he could have tagged him again, but made the prudent choice of bailing.

GG ~

:FlagAm:

You aren’t making this any better. He had the guts to punch a guy in the face but not the courage to stand up for what he did? He then has gone on to admit in media that he ran like hell, sorry I would have expected more of a true “elite” warrior.

I agree I wasn’t there and seldom believe what I see or hear in the media but this guy is making media appearances bragging about what he did.

This is a lot like calling John Selman a hero for shooting John Wesley Hardin in the back of the head. It might have been the smart thing to do, it might have been what Hardin deserved but it was still cowardly.

You aren't making this any better. He had the guts to punch a guy in the face but not the courage to stand up for what he did? He then has gone on to admit in media that he ran like hell, sorry I would have expected more of a true "elite" warrior.

I agree I wasn't there and seldom believe what I see or hear in the media but this guy is making media appearances bragging about what he did.

This is a lot like calling John Selman a hero for shooting John Wesley Hardin in the back of the head. It might have been the smart thing to do, it might have been what Hardin deserved but it was still cowardly.

making what better? - The interviews I saw didn't come across as 'bragging' - he was asked about it and gave an answer...and whether you expect more from an 'elite' warrior or not he IS just that - and one of the best at what he did.

you have your take - I guess I have mine...oh well...nothing new on the Wire :lol:

have a nice night ;)

So which one did the article finally specify exactly?

Jesse Ventura was never a SEAL. He went to BUDS - Basic Underwater Demolitions School, not SEAL training. His statements in the past have led people to believe he was a SEAL.

Archived