SASS Wire Forum

St Jude's Charity Shoot

Cowboy Rick, SASS #49739L

Hello to all of you in the frozen tundra.

Sent my registration in today.

It may take a little extra time for you to get it, the mail carriers out here in AZ. don't like to work hard in this heat!!! :rolleyes::lol::P

Count myself, JR Rider, LauraLee and grandson Lowdown Lefty to be there with bells on.

Been shootin' out here some and tring to get a edge on all those fast seniors back there.

Looking forward to the best shoot of the year.

Whiskey Rick

I'm not speaking for anybody connected with running the St. Jude Charity Shoot but it really tickles my heart to know that you folks will be coming up for this very worthwhile match.

It's for the kids.

Cascade Charlie

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to all of you in the frozen tundra.

Sent my registration in today.

It may take a little extra time for you to get it, the mail carriers out here in AZ. don't like to work hard in this heat!!! :rolleyes::lol::P

Count myself, JR Rider, LauraLee and grandson Lowdown Lefty to be there with bells on.

Been shootin' out here some and tring to get a edge on all those fast seniors back there.

Looking forward to the best shoot of the year.

Whiskey Rick

Don't get lost on your way, I'm lookin' forward ta sein' ya'll agin!

CR

I shot a real good match yesterday here in Tombstone AZ. Put on by the Los Vaqueros, had lots of fun and a well run posse.

It got me to thinkin' how much I miss the great folks back home. When I read this post I got kind of home sick. (yeah right)

In all the matches I shoot all over the country, not yet have I found a nicer bunch of folks to shoot with than in my own back yard.

I got the Milan match scheadule emailed to me and I can't wait to get back and reaquaint myself with everyone.

For all that read this post, If you have not shot the Charity Shoot yet. Do not let another chance go by you will never regret shootin' with all these fine folks.

The best way in the world to help the kids.

I guess I'm starting to rabble on. See ya'll real soon.

Whiskey Rick

Darn the temp was only 68 today. :P:D:)

I;m signed up but not sure my schedule will allow it. This is a great shoot with great people.

That's an easy one, change your schedule :D

Sure hope it works out.

CR

Let me think!! Oh right, we're talking about T.A.Spurs. Think we need to take a poll and see how many cowboys and cowgirls love partying with TA. ME!!!! Lots of laughs and fun. And maybe a little adult beverages :wacko:

MuleskinnerMary (who can't wait for the Charity Shoot and having fun, good eats, raffles, etc. Oh and shooting too!!)

Cowboy Rick, where are all the frontier cartridge gunfighters? There are just three of us so far, have you scared’em all off? Come on guys, I need some help to give ole Rick a whupp’in! :lol:

Spittoon

Hey Rufus - party professionals??? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Don't want you giving us a bad rep - or maybe it's a good rep!!!!!! We do like to have a good time (I can remember lots of fuzzy mornings) - but there's no place like a great shoot for a great cause to let your hair down!!!!!

I got to thinking, (and that hurts) since Friday night is taco night, maybe we should have a Margarita contest. Each contestant supplies a gallon of their best margaritas, (with a small entry fee). Have some judges pay for the honor of judging some great margaritas. I can think of two already, Sis and Mary. And of course the winner has braggin rights. What y'all think of this?

I got to thinking, (and that hurts) since Friday night is taco night, maybe we should have a Margarita contest. Each contestant supplies a gallon of their best margaritas, (with a small entry fee). Have some judges pay for the honor of judging some great margaritas. I can think of two already, Sis and Mary. And of course the winner has braggin rights. What y'all think of this?

Who better to judge a margarita contest than Taquila Tab? :lol::lol:

Cowboy Rick, where are all the frontier cartridge gunfighters? There are just three of us so far, have you scared’em all off? Come on guys, I need some help to give ole Rick a whupp’in! :lol:

Spittoon

Spitton -

Rick's reputation as a connoisseur of fine wine, fast women and slow horses has driven all but the most foolhardy FC Gunfighters out of town. However, if he has a train wreck, we have a chance.

Chancy Shot

Dey is time fur more ta show dere ugly mugs. Best git in gear if ya wanna have fun! Spittoon - heer'd ya bin prakisin' -dat true? Best be, 'cause Chancy's been gittin tuff.

CR

I'm up for judging some margaritas (but if I'm going to do that, somebody PLEASE keep the apple pie away from me) - although we have a really good recipe for margaritas ourselves - I'm guessing I'd be a little biased if I was judging my own though!!!!! But that sounds like a plan to me!!!! Rufus - since this was your idea, we'll put you in charge of getting it all together!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

I'm up for judging some margaritas (but if I'm going to do that, somebody PLEASE keep the apple pie away from me) - although we have a really good recipe for margaritas ourselves - I'm guessing I'd be a little biased if I was judging my own though!!!!! But that sounds like a plan to me!!!! Rufus - since this was your idea, we'll put you in charge of getting it all together!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

More pie for Sis......

I need to get my application in, although I have to work on Memorial Day.

Me too........

Sorry! I'm retired and am allowed one lie per day.... And I just used it up..... :blink::wacko:;)

BTT for the kids!!! We are currently up to 132 entries for the shoot. Keep those entries coming folks - the kids need you!!!! I got a call from Frisco Rose last night and she said her and Frisco Red are coming and are bringing at least 4 other folks with them. Can't wait to see them again!!!!

I'd love to see my mailbox full of entries on Monday - let's see what we can do folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

BTT for the kids!!! We are currently up to 132 entries for the shoot. Keep those entries coming folks - the kids need you!!!! I got a call from Frisco Rose last night and she said her and Frisco Red are coming and are bringing at least 4 other folks with them. Can't wait to see them again!!!!

I'd love to see my mailbox full of entries on Monday - let's see what we can do folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

The "Reds" are coming? Did they say if they were bringing Missouri Lefty? That young man is something to watch

If you have never shot this shoot, you need to try it.

Fun. Great people. Raffle. Great eats...

And all money collected goes right to St. Jude's Chidren's Research Hospital.... After all..... It's for the kids....

Spittoon

I'm printing off the entry and filling it out so hopefully there will be one more FCGF there. :lol:

Rufus - I do believe Missouri Lefty was one of the names she mentioned that would be coming with them. We love to see new names on the list but also love to see the names of the great folks who have supported this shoot from day one. It couldn't be a success without all you great folks out there who open your hearts for the kids!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

I'm printing off the entry and filling it out so hopefully there will be one more FCGF there. :lol:

Hot Dang! Way to go. Smoke 'em up with a gun in each hand :lol: There may be a law against having that much fun :D

CR

Archived