SASS Wire Forum

St Jude's Charity Shoot

Cowboy Rick, SASS #49739L

TA Spurs & Shamrock Sis have started one of the best deals going in SASS, with over $250,000 donated to St. Jude's in the past 11 years (and the first year was maybe $600 or so). Dapper Dan, Old #7, and Muleskinner Mary got on board, and now we have a $20 3 day blast raising money for The Kids - and get chances at some great stuff, including guns.

Join us! :FlagAm:

CR

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you asid , Rick!!! There have recently been enough prizes that everyone gets something. The important thing is how you feel when you leave knowing you did something worth while to help the KIDS.

So you folks that are on the fence, get your apps in!!!

people, this is a great shoot and every single penny goes to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. Nobody makes a penny.

If you have ever seen a child that had cancer, you'd understand why these great people are putting on this shoot. They get no money, only the satisfaction that they had a hand in helping to ease the pain and suffering of a little child. That, my friends, is better than all the money in the world.

So, if you have any chance at all of having that weekend free, come on out and shoot with the greatest bunch of Cowboys and Cowgirls in the world. Great shooting..... Great eats..... Great raffles and auctions..... and best of all......

It's for the kids.... :wub:

Back in Iowa now. (crap) as I have said before I can't wait to make this shoot.

Grandson Lowdown Lefty will be with us for the first time.

Hey Cowboy Rick did you ever get a hammered SXS? If not I will PM you later.

Whiskey

How you doin' Mule.....skinner :rolleyes::lol::D

Back to page one, for those who never been to this Shoot! You need need to try it out. Last year was are first time and will not be the last, what a Great Shoot. AND it's for the Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to page one, for those who never been to this Shoot! You need need to try it out. Last year was are first time and will not be the last, what a Great Shoot. AND it's for the Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and you won a gun. No, wait. Lady Cheyene won a gun

Whiskey

I have my Rossi and Husky, both long barrels. Still looking for a TTN

You gonna make the March indoor/swap meet?

CR

Whiskey

I have my Rossi and Husky, both long barrels. Still looking for a TTN

You gonna make the March indoor/swap meet?

CR

Nice to say hello to some old pards on this site. I said it before "do yourself a favor and make this shoot" I don't know what is more fun the the shootin' or all the other great stuff that goes on. I am practicing my "hassilin' skills to try and keep up with all the great BSers that will be there.

Did anyone remember to say....IT'S FOR THE KIDS

CR I tried to PM you but was not allowed to send it to you. I will bring the IAC 1887 model 99 hammered SXS to the indoor shoot.

Hello to all of you in the frozen tundra.

Sent my registration in today.

It may take a little extra time for you to get it, the mail carriers out here in AZ. don't like to work hard in this heat!!! :rolleyes::lol::P

Count myself, JR Rider, LauraLee and grandson Lowdown Lefty to be there with bells on.

Been shootin' out here some and tring to get a edge on all those fast seniors back there.

Looking forward to the best shoot of the year.

Whiskey Rick

Nice to say hello to some old pards on this site. I said it before "do yourself a favor and make this shoot" I don't know what is more fun the the shootin' or all the other great stuff that goes on. I am practicing my "hassilin' skills to try and keep up with all the great BSers that will be there.

Did anyone remember to say....IT'S FOR THE KIDS

CR I tried to PM you but was not allowed to send it to you. I will bring the IAC 1887 model 99 hammered SXS to the indoor shoot.

WR-

Not sure why you can't PM, but I'll see you in March!

CR

Dan, Sis, T.A.,

I am going to donate 4 flats of 12 gauge again this year. I haven't figured out which yet. It'll be either Remington Gun Clubs or Federal Top Gun.... I haven't looked behind the wall at my stock lately...

Send in yer $20 and sign up. If ya can't make it 'cause a tornado came along - ya made a worthwhile contribution!

CR

I'll make sure to get more metal cutouts (pistols, rifles, longhorns, etc) down there one way or another. Seems like folks like to decorate with them. Does anyone think having one of my super, duper, razoo, deluxe office chairs there would bring any money for the kids? Mary got the first one then T.A. got one last year. If T.A., Sis and Dan think it is worthwhile, I'll get one there if I can't make it myownself.

I'll make sure to get more metal cutouts (pistols, rifles, longhorns, etc) down there one way or another. Seems like folks like to decorate with them. Does anyone think having one of my super, duper, razoo, deluxe office chairs there would bring any money for the kids? Mary got the first one then T.A. got one last year. If T.A., Sis and Dan think it is worthwhile, I'll get one there if I can't make it myownself.

I think having another one of your super, duper, razoo, deluxe office chairs would be awesome!!!! The one we have is almost as comfortable as my recliner - in fact, I've stayed up late at night playing games on the computer a few times and actually fell asleep in it!!!! So if you're willing to get us another one, I definitely think we could raise some money for the kids with it!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Shamrock Sis

I can't believe the generosity of you great cowboys!!!! There is a group of folks up by Chicago who attend this shoot every year but can't this year and I have gotten a check from 3 of them now for their entry and steak dinner that they won't even be eating!!!! Just so they can help out the kids - you guys are the greatest!!! Thanks so much to Shotgun Bandit, Doc Wire, and Ugly!!!!!!! Hope you can make it again next year - we'll miss you this year!!!

Shamrock Sis

Darn, I'm going to miss them guys this year!

Well maybe not Doc Wire he alwas beats me!!

You are a great bunch of guys but we will see you down the trail somewheres else.

Sis can I have their steaks you got three extras now :rolleyes:

Whiskey

Darn, I'm going to miss them guys this year!

Well maybe not Doc Wire he alwas beats me!!

You are a great bunch of guys but we will see you down the trail somewheres else.

Sis can I have their steaks you got three extras now :rolleyes:

Whiskey

Rick,

Actually only two extras cuz Ugly is sponsoring a shooter so he's buying someone a steak dinner. And, no, you can't have extras - we'll just give that extra money to the kids - it'll help buy a sick child and their family a meal at the hospital!!!!

Shamrock Sis

Archived