SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout II

Ok. Thanks. We'll see you next week. YeeeHawww

Tenshot Tammy & Cascade Charlie

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GPS coordinates I use are, 37.119131,-83.796394. That gets you to where New Truckers Road turns off of 80. Can't wait! Just one more week!

Boozy

Thanks for posting the coordinates... got em in the GPS now.

Now that is settled.....

what about that Peach Cobbler recipe????

So, does that mean the windshield is fixed? Please say yes!

YES!

We are getting packed up now. We are heading that direction tomorrow.

We are still not 100% sure if we are shooting with the Greene County Regulators or at Wartrace.....

They both shoot on Saturday right?

YES!

We are getting packed up now. We are heading that direction tomorrow.

We are still not 100% sure if we are shooting with the Greene County Regulators or at Wartrace.....

They both shoot on Saturday right?

YEE HAW! Looks like we're headed out bright and early Thurs. morn. Gonna shoot with the Greene County Regulator. Boozy Creek, Rio Drifter, Tennessee Tall and gang, LOOK OUT! Titus and Fannie Kicker are headed yer way! And looking at their web site, yes, Wartrace shoots Saturday as well. Too many clubs, not enough time!

I am thinking on stopping at Wartrace, it's on the way, We will make a the call Thursday morning, Ellie is a bit under the weather right now. I hope I don't get sick right here at the peak of a shooting vacation.

If you're headin' thisaway, gimme a call. We might get together an' crack open a keg of nails somewhere!

Lookin' ta' have folks up from Alabama to the match at Wartrace. There's no food vendor this weekend but we'll have lots of cold water and we'll shoot straight through so's everybody can get somewhere for a good lunch. Have y'all been to the historic Bell Buckle Cafe? This is the home of the Moon Pie Festival which was two weekends ago. It's about twenty minutes from the range and the food is GREAT!! :FlagAm:

Goes for you an' Petticoat Chaser too, Miss C.L. :lol:

Blackwater, will see ya Saturday morning. LSC

Lickskillet, I have to work Sat. morning till 10,I should be at Wartrace by 11, I'll see you there. T-Bone, Complicated Lady, we'd love to have ya'll. If not we'll see ya next week.

Randy

Yep! The contest is on!! We'll finalise the details directly. $20.00 entry fee. Winner takes half? Procedes to the Scholarship fund. No stole its. You can hire it done. Needs to be enough for at least 20 servings. Samples will be judged by impartial judges, then served to our guests for a voluntary donation. A dollar per item is recomended with all procedes going to the schollarship fund, but just give what you can. The final battle will commence Friday night!! If ya' ain't in it, Ya' kain't win it!!

Joe, help me out here!! :lol::lol:

Happy and safe Fourth of July, er, ah, :FlagAm: Independence Day everybody!! :FlagAm:

We raised several hundred dollars for the Chapel Fund at Ride With the James Gang with a similar contest 'bout a month ago. I'd like to see comparable results here. It's for a good cause and the future of our sport!!

Been ridin since 10 o'clock Texas time... Besides the time spent waiting for someone to come change the blowout. I'm bored and my butt's sore from sittin so long. This sure is a lot of trouble just to get a recipe for peach pie

;-)

Blackwater you or Joe got anything going on WED. nite Dinner somewheres meybe..

I don't know. I'm planning on being there sometime Wednesday, but nothing is set in stone yet. I figure we'll find something.

Been ridin since 10 o'clock Texas time... Besides the time spent waiting for someone to come change the blowout. I'm bored and my butt's sore from sittin so long. This sure is a lot of trouble just to get a recipe for peach pie

;-)

C.L.,

I'll have you a copy at the Greene County match on Sat.

C.L.,

I'll have you a copy at the Greene County match on Sat.

Yea! Big Hug for Boozy Creek!

You might want to enter it in the dessert contest

Yea! Big Hug for Boozy Creek!

You might want to enter it in the dessert contest

That's DEEZZERT WAR for all you that like to bake or cook for a good cause!!

Procedes to the S.A.S.S. Schollarship Fund!!

;-)

How can that be. You got's a big RV with lots of room and cushy seats????

You can walk around and watch a movie while going down the road while poor ole PC drives.

How can that be. You got's a big RV with lots of room and cushy seats????

You can walk around and watch a movie while going down the road while poor ole PC drives.

Poor ole PC thinks his woman needs to be in the front with him...so here I am

Poor ole PC thinks his woman needs to be in the front with him...so here I am

Good for you.

I know when driving to EOT. It was sure nice having the wife there to help

pass the hours behind the wheel.

Only thing is. We ran out of things to talk about. :huh:

Good for you.

I know when driving to EOT. It was sure nice having the wife there to help

pass the hours behind the wheel.

Only thing is. We ran out of things to talk about. :huh:

Well you know PC...

Never runs out of things to talk about...

Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk

I am thinking on stopping at Wartrace, it's on the way, We will make a the call Thursday morning, Ellie is a bit under the weather right now. I hope I don't get sick right here at the peak of a shooting vacation.

Get Blackwater to take you up to the Bell Buckle Cafe after you finish shooting. Every time we go shoot with them its a must before coming home.

Looks like we are headed all the way across the great state of Tennessee. Look out Rio Drifter, we are on our way....

T-Bone, I'm knockin' out a couple of chores in the morning and then I'm gonna' be workin' on hats at the house. When you get close to Nashville holler an' we'll hook up for supper and maybe find some place with a band or something.

We might even find ya's a place to park the Dooley Bus!! :unsure::rolleyes:

DEEZZERT WAR is on. How about Friday night for the final battle? With the no stolen entries, what in the world will the KICKER entry do?

Shotgun Bandit come on by the range Wednesday and will do something. There will be some of us there, after all I live there. How knows what may happen, just ask TBone and Titus about last year!

TBone it's a long way across Tennessee be safe.

Ya'll be safe and get on over here!!

See post 157 for updated contest rules and the like

IF YA' AIN'T IN IT, YA' KAIN'T WIN IT!!!

:P:wub: YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! :wub::P

Dang Bones, I thought I had until next week for my lessons to begin. I guess I will see you Saturday. Planning on ridding the iron horse up for Greeneville then heading to Joes on Wednesday

Archived