SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout II

Let's get this back up on the front page!! :rolleyes::lol:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really looking forward to this match. After all the remodeling Miss Jeanie has had me doing, I need to shoot something!

I am also working on a good lie, iffin you'ns are having a contest for the best liar.

Duffield

Good Friends, Good Food, Good Stages, Cool Country, is it gonna get any better than this? B) KCDrover

I'll be there!

Well, I gots ma application and gold dust in on the morning stage aheaded to the Ponderosa. I know Copperhead Joe has got a great match planned....this will be my first shoot in the great state of Kentucky and I'm looking forward to it.

Knob Creek Drover, looking forward to sharing a few lies with you about our common South LA heritage. Hell, if'n I get enough likker I might even tell a few truths :)

I've never been to a shoot and heard Blackwater Desperado and his bunch play so I'ma lookin' forward to that too....and just shooting with a bunch of good pards.

See ya'll there!!!!

Cain't go wrong on those counts!! :lol:

You Bet!, KK. I will see you there! Ole Joe does alright on the cooking and the Lemon Aide in his own right. Of course, that means his Mommy, Miss Bo and his Sisters does all the work. :rolleyes: "We gonna pass us a LARGE TIME!" KCDrover

Well Blackwater there went the neighborhood ,lett'n KK off his leash again.Just josh'n ya KK.Blackwater don't know who all is coming yet still working on it.How's the hat coming.Getting some things together for Joe for door prizes.Will bring them with me. BTW KK what catagory ya shoot'n Huh Huh Huh !! LSC

I tried to book a hotel room at the Best Western in Manchester and they are SOLD OUT!!

Any other places nearby to book a room?

LSC, I'll have the hat ready for Black Gold, maybe the week before!!

KK, there are some nice places in London, right off of the I75 and more along the way.

Figure out what DEEZERT yer brangin'! Same rules as James Gang. Procedes to the Scholarship Fund!!

ok, i booked my hotel room but still dont have a shoot confirmation.

who should i follow up w/ to see if the snail mail let me down?

cc

CC, I'd suspect that confirmations will go out in a week or so. I will tell you this. If you show up, you'll get to shoot. I've never seen anyone turned away by this group of people, EVER!! :lol:

Got a call from Sherrif Frank Canton yesterday evenin'! Looks like we can expect an invasion force from the Wartrace bunch. Frank, Papa Dave, Buck Dodgers, Jailbreak Jake, Randy St. Eagle, and Wes Outlaw are settin' out ta' join our little wingding!!

And the hits just keep on comin'!!

:lol:

Blackwater,Got it covered pard.See ya first of the month at WT. LSC

LSC! You reckon you could get Barkeep and the McNeely boys to come to Black Gold with ya'? :unsure:

Blackwater don't know bout the McNeeley clan yet still discussing it with em .Barkeep is suppose to be coming me & him are gonna pair up.Will see him tomorrow at the Ruger State 22 Rimfire Match and find out for sure.Gonna talk to Lonewolf,Montado and Black Jack Jim also. LSC

Ya' know? I've forgot to mention that unless I'm badly mistaken, there's a really good Bluegrass band on tap for Friday night! Ol' Copperhead is puttin' on a show fer ya's two nights and you will not believe the food!!

Hey Blackwater....

Digger John and I are coming. Apps went out in the mail this morning. The Kansas boys are coming to play in the hills of Kentucky....

Rowdy B.

Outstanding!! What, it's been since CAC last fall?? You guys are gonna' love it!! :lol:

Blackwater don't know bout the McNeeley clan yet still discussing it with em. Barkeep is suppose to be coming me & him are gonna pair up.Will see him tomorrow at the Ruger State 22 Rimfire Match and find out for sure.Gonna talk to Lonewolf,Montado and Black Jack Jim also. LSC

Superb! The more the merrier! I got some new tunes workin' for the band, and a new secret recipe DEEZERT for the competition!! :lol:

:FlagAm::lol: C'mon Y'all!! Saddle up!!! :lol::FlagAm:

I went to the mid-month match at Wartrace today, and there are several more who are lookin' seriously at making this one of their summer getaways!!

Awfuly pretty country and easy access too!! :rolleyes:

BTT so's folks can get another look!! :lol::FlagAm:

Hey Blackwater, "You tell I'm Coming. Tell I'm Coming and Gumbo is Coming With me.: :D:P Are you making your Jambalya? KCDrover

Yeah! I reckon Thursday night we'll do the deed and I'm sure Joe's got somethin' planned. Last year it was pork tenderloins, and man the two together was KILLER!!!

Gumbo an' jambalaya together... Somebody hold onto Tombstone and the Judge!! :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, sounds like its gonna be a goodun! Folks, don't forget your fishing poles. There's some big fish in that pond. Be glad to see everyone. If you don't have a great time at this match then somethings wrong with you!

I.M.

what do they typically bite on? 7" worms? spinners? how about preferred colors?

Dough balls, corn...... 'bout anything if ya' ketch 'em in the right mood!! :rolleyes::lol:

Sounds like they be Catfish or Carp

Some of everything in there!! It's fisherman friendly!! :lol:

Blackwater,

See at the Black Gold shoot, If my hats ready bring if u can, know you got a lot to remember to bring. If you can't it no big deal, I get it some other time.

Bitterroot Jake

Blackwater,

See at the Black Gold shoot, If my hats ready bring if u can, know you got a lot to remember to bring. If you can't it no big deal, I get it some other time.

Bitterroot Jake

I think you're gonna' like it!! It's in the gun room with a couple more that'll be delivered up there. Thanks for bein' patient. B)

Camille Eonich is over on the other thread askin' about rooms!! Looks like she's gonna' be headed over for this little party! :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

WHOOOOOOOOPEE!!

Still waiting on the confirmation to come in the mail.... is it a week or so yet?

Looking forward to my first BlackGold shoot!

I've seen a few names of people I've shot with before here on this thread, so I'm

braving the trip. You all are always a fun group, whether I get to shoot with

old friends, am making new ones.

Jackie Diamond

Still waiting on the confirmation to come in the mail.... is it a week or so yet?

Looking forward to my first BlackGold shoot!

I've seen a few names of people I've shot with before here on this thread, so I'm

braving the trip. You all are always a fun group, whether I get to shoot with

old friends, am making new ones.

Jackie Diamond

Jackie et al,

I spoke to some of the other folks who are helping put this match on. They are headed to EOT, so I suspect you'll hear from them when they get back. As I said earlier, I've never seen anyone turned away from a match put on by the Highland Regulators, and I don't figure that'll EVER change.

The list keeps growin' here on the wire and folks are lining up to play. I'm gettin' stoked and really can't wait!! :lol:

Archived