SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout II

C.C., see post #24 and then drag out yer best DEESSERT recipe!! :rolleyes::lol:

Well, alls I know is that the deessert you passed out at Shaddai's shoot is a winner in my book.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, alls I know is that the deessert you passed out at Shaddai's shoot is a winner in my book.

Okay!!! Ugly is the first O-fish-ul Deessert judge!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:Hey!! I'll take any advantage I can!! :lol:

Hatfield has had several of his Facebook aquaintances ask if Milkbone is gonna' play at Black Gold II.

Yessir! We'll be there Saturday night to rock it out!! :lol::wub:

Thanks to all of our Cowboy friends for your support! You folks make it a real pleasure to entertain ya's! B)

Hatfield has had several of his Facebook aquaintances ask if Milkbone is gonna' play at Black Gold II.

Yessir! We'll be there Saturday night to rock it out!! :lol::wub:

Thanks to all of our Cowboy friends for your support! You folks make it a real pleasure to entertain ya's! B)

Are you taking requests?

Me'n'Fannie are REALLY lookin forward to this shoot again this year! As I've said before, we shot several shoots last year. Not a one of them was 'bad.' But hands down, had MORE FUN at Blackgold than any of the others. If ya ain't signed up fer this one yet...Y'ALL WILL BE SORRY IF'N YA DON'T!

Are you taking requests?

Well, we do consider requests. Whatcha' got in mind? :unsure:

Keep in mind we're not much on country and we don't do RAP!! :lol::lol::lol:

whats left?? :wacko::D

SOUTHERN ROCK 'n' BLUES to name a couple!!! Then there's old rock 'n' roll, swamp rock, (as Ugly calls it) and real R&B. We've tried to do country 'cause a Nashville band is expected to do country, but when Folsum Prison Blues turns into Pinball Wizard..... well you get the picture. :wacko::rolleyes::lol:

Just heard from another couple of folks that are chompin' at the bit to get to Ponderosa Pines!! It's growin' with folks like Titus 'n' Fannie comin' back and Turkey Legs and company joinin' the fun, you gotta' know this is one ya' cain't miss!!

BTT!!!

Well, we do consider requests. Whatcha' got in mind? :unsure:

Keep in mind we're not much on country and we don't do RAP!! :lol::lol::lol:

oh you know....Just about anything by Bob Seger

or Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On

Do you do anything by Steve Miller Band?

Got some Seger and Joe Cocker. Ray Charles and Grand Funk, lots of Allman Brothers, some Beatles, some Zepplin, some Creedance, and some Cream. There's some ZZ Top, a little Marshal Tucker, the ocaisional Tom Petty, and a Stones song or two with some Dead for good measure.

How do you like me so far?

Got some Seger and Joe Cocker. Ray Charles and Grand Funk, lots of Allman Brothers, some Beatles, some Zepplin, some Creedance, and some Cream. There's some ZZ Top, a little Marshal Tucker, the ocaisional Tom Petty, and a Stones song or two with some Dead for good measure.

How do you like me so far?

Sounds like a great show...

Allman Brothers, Creedance and ZZ Top ....yes!

Do you do any .38 Special?

I love .38 Special

I love .38 Special

I do too....I shoot 2 of them :)

And yes to Grand Funk (Closer to Home) !

Well Calvin said he'd leave a bread crumb trail frum here ta thar fer me ta faller, I'm a commin!

RRR

RAY, ya gotsta remember, Calvin is an OUTLAW! Not so sure ya kin trust an OUTLAW, he just might lead ya astray! :ph34r: Ya kin faller that there bread crumb trail ifn ya wanna, but I do believe I'd bring along the Garmin. And I'd also bring along that purty co-pilot ya had with ya last year. I kin still taste that yummy chocolate/raspberry cake! :wub:

Sounds like a great show...

Allman Brothers, Creedance and ZZ Top ....yes!

I love .38 Special

CL, I know you've heard Blackwater sing karaoke at the Bar 3. But ya ain't really heard him til ya hear him backed up by his band on their sound system...ain't no comparison. Yer gonna be amazed at how good they sound. And it don't hurt being in the hills of coal country to provide that last little bit of ambiance to send em OVER THE TOP! :)

MAN, I KAIN'T WAIT FER THIS SHOOT TA GIT HERE!

CL, I know you've heard Blackwater sing karaoke at the Bar 3. But ya ain't really heard him til ya hear him backed up by his band on their sound system...ain't no comparison. Yer gonna be amazed at how good they sound. And it don't hurt being in the hills of coal country to provide that last little bit of ambiance to send em OVER THE TOP! :)

MAN, I KAIN'T WAIT FER THIS SHOOT TA GIT HERE!

DANG!! THANKS TITUS!!

:blush::blush:

Eagles. Gotta do some Eagles.

Eagles. Gotta do some Eagles.

Noz, ol' buddy!! You show up for this one and I'll have you some by gawd Eagles!! :lol:

Not gonna make this one. Too much other stuff to do!

I'm hopin to get my fill of the Copperhead Juice at the open. that'll last me for the year.

Blackwater,

Miss Dixie Critter just asked the other day. " Uncle Wally, is the man with the beard gonna sing so I can dance again?" "Yes Critter he is I told her."

Even the youngsters like CLASSIC ROCK!!!!

We are ready to go!!!

Will do Titus, as long as Fannie promises me one. It will be GREAT to see y'all!!!

This is gonna be a humdinger. BTW I am brangin' my fishin' pole this time. I got to get it ready for them big fish in Texas.

Blackwater, you guys still me to sing back up I'm your Huckleberry!!!

Will do Titus, as long as Fannie promises me one. It will be GREAT to see y'all!!!

This is gonna be a humdinger. BTW I am brangin' my fishin' pole this time. I got to get it ready for them big fish in Texas.

Blackwater, you guys still me to sing back up I'm your Huckleberry!!!

You just be ready, Pard!

You know we can always use some help!! :lol::lol:

Cassalong Hopidy and I shot the First Black Gold Match last year. It was a GREAT MATCH. However, I'm not able to make the trip up there this year. Guess someone else will have to win all them side matches this year besides me. I know it is going to be a great match and sorry I can't attend. Maybe next year.

Hate you ain't gonna' make it, Daybreaker ol' pard. Won't be quite the same without ya'!

Folks, the party and the food and all is truly over the top here, BUT this is a great shoot as well!

Copperhead and the gang know how to write stages and set up props and targets to make a shoot fast, fun and DIFFERENT!!!! I betcha' you won't find anything to mess up your weekend here, and the folks you'll be shootin' with are absolutely the best!!

Anybody heard from 'Tater and Bill Carson yet?? :unsure::unsure::lol:

What about all you Alabama folks??? :rolleyes::lol:

I cant wait for this one. I been thinking this will. Make a good tune up match for the outlaw championship of the world at CAC.

WCJ

I cant wait for this one. I been thinking this will. Make a good tune up match for the outlaw championship of the world at CAC.

WCJ

Dingo, the boys, and I can't wait to come to your shoot. We have heard such great things.

See you soon.

Sixgun :)

I just heard from Low Gap Kid!! Says he'sa comin'!!

And the list jus' keeps on growin!! B)

I guess I might try to work on my Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter OUTLAW skills while in Manchester.

I here tell there is some kind of OUTLAW thingamajig a few months down the road.

Let's go to KENTUCKY then go to TEXAS!!!

How many outlaws coming to this here party? I just need to know how many outlaw butts i need to kick. Yall aint skeered are ya.

How many outlaws coming to this here party? I just need to know how many outlaw butts i need to kick. Yall aint skeered are ya.

I wasn't until I read your threat!!! I'm already paid up so I guess I'll have to go anyway even if I get my butt kicked.

Larry (I don't need no stinkin' sights) Earp

Lots of folks are promisin' ta' be there and are excited about the match and the party!

I'll bet you that Copperhead can come up with a list in a few days, if'n he ain't too busy gettin the range ready and tryin' ta' find a baker to make a DEEZERT fer him ta' enter!! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Archived