SASS Wire Forum

Anybody looking for a Les Baer 1911

Was at my local toy store today picking up a very non-SASS Savage 340 in .223. Asked Rudy what he had in the safe.(he doesn't display any handguns) Showed me this Les Bauer 1911. Guy bought it through Rudy for $2300.00 out the door. The guy took it home, wife said if you keep that we are getting a divorce. Took it back to Rudy please try and get me $1850.00.

So if anybody is looking ( I believe this is California legal)give me a shout and I will get you Rudys' number. There is none of my skin in this game strictly public information as I know these guns are hard to come by and extremely sought after.

Marlin

If that was my wife all I can say is...............Boy I'm sure gonna miss her :P

Wahoo!!! Talked to Rudy and this beauty will be in my hands by Saturday! I haven't any idea what kind of woman she is :blink: ....but it's certainly NOT my kind :lol: Now I just haveta decide if I'm gonna share with Gunstock :blush:

Thank you Marlin for posting this....my lucky day :D

Miss Cubbie

Dang. I certainly don't want to criticize anyone's choice in women, but....

I will have been married to the same swell lady for 40 years this August. All I can say is that if I had married that gal Rudy was talking about, well...we sure wouldn't be celebrating 40 years of marriage, that's for sure. We would've been lucky to have tied Britney Spears' record of 55 hours. Probably wouldn't have made it past 48 hours.

Wahoo!!! Talked to Rudy and this beauty will be in my hands by Saturday! I haven't any idea what kind of woman she is :blink: ....but it's certainly NOT my kind :lol: Now I just haveta decide if I'm gonna share with Gunstock :blush:

Thank you Marlin for posting this....my lucky day :D

Miss Cubbie

Miss Cubbie, congrats, and post some pics when you get it please!

Howdy Grizz,

Here are the pictures that Rudy emailed to me this morning

Les Baer 1911 Custom

Other Side

Gunstock says that once I shoot the Les Baer, my Colt won't be my favorite anymore! Here she is....what do ya think??

My Colt

I'm lucky I've been saving up "mad money" for Winter Range.....this made a bit of a dent in it! :D

Miss Cubbie

You can always use your Colt for your barbecue gun. :)

Or a treadmill

Or a broom.

Miss Cubbie, I have been drooling over this ever since I saw Marlin's post. Some day I want a Les Baer 1911. Maybe in a couple years. Lucky you and your other half. Nice Colt by the way. If your Colt gets jealous, you can send it to me for safe keeping.

Or a broom.

Miss Cubbie, I have been drooling over this ever since I saw Marlin's post. Some day I want a Les Baer 1911. Maybe in a couple years. Lucky you and your other half. Nice Colt by the way. If your Colt gets jealous, you can send it to me for safe keeping.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Miss Cubbie... after seein' yore new pistola...

I'm deeply in love with you... and want to have yore baby...

ts

Miss Cubbie... after seein' yore new pistola...

I'm deeply in love with you... and want to have yore baby...

ts

:blink::blink: I feel so used....

The guy needs to get his wife a very expensive vacuum cleaner for the loss of the 1911.

How about a one way ticket out of town??:lol:

My wife tried that controlling crap over 30 years ago. I called her bluff and told her that I could live very well on my own...

We are still together....

Archived