SASS Wire Forum

Club locaton question

Outlaw Gambler

I have a fella that is interested in CAS and I would like to direct him to a nearby club to see what it is all about first hand. He lives in Webb, AL, about 8 miles east of Dothan, AL. Can some one more familiar with the towns in AL, GA, FL, tell me which club or clubs are the closest to Webb. Thanks.

I have a fella that is interested in CAS and I would like to direct him to a nearby club to see what it is all about first hand. He lives in Webb, AL, about 8 miles east of Dothan, AL. Can some one more familiar with the towns in AL, GA, FL, tell me which club or clubs are the closest to Webb. Thanks.

Roughly 140 miles from Valdosta, Ga, Valdosta Vigilance 1 st saturday match. 111 miles to Tallahassee, Fl, I believe 3rd Sunday match. MT

SASS page here shows AL clubs. The Russell County Regulators shoot in Phenix City which is about 95 miles from Dothan. Have your friend go to the SASS club locator pages and have a look around.

Panhandle Cattle Company, Port St Joe, FL., just east of Panama City. Roughly 100 miles south on 231. Turn left onto 98 to Port St Joe. Look in the Chronicle for their contact info. Very good folks to know and knowing them, they will have him shooting that day. I believe they shoot the last weekend of the month. This is the club I started SASS with. They also use to get together one night during the week for a meal. Not sure if they still do, but was always a good night.

OG, basically there are no Alabama cowboy clubs in that area. The same is true of Georgia clubs. The only halfway close club is the Panhandle Cattle Company mentioned above that is a Florida club. I've met some of the PCC folks and like cowboys and cowgirls from everywhere, it's a hard bunch to beat. Here's a link to their web site.

Archived