SASS Wire Forum

. . this is HARD WORK . . . . .

So much work to this "retired" (semi) gig . . . every morning . . . gotta review my "project list" . . . which ones must I put on my "do it today" list . . . then get going on whatever one seems most pressing . . . by noon or so I've done maybe half of the "today" list . . .time for lunch . . then a 2 hour nap to revitalize myself. . but then it is almost mid afternoon . . . not enough time to really get much more done today . . . so time to quit. If I've done half of my "today list" I can feel satisfied that I got something accomplished. If I keep at things hot and heavy as pur this daily grind . . . . by July I'll be caught up on projects and it will be time to head up north and do my 4 months of easy "work" (sic). this is tough. It is a good thing I have 8 months off each year. :) How'd I ever get anything done when I only had weekends ? :blink:

I got up this morning, went to work out with the wife. Dropped her off at work and got gas in the truck. Went to Cabelas and used a #20 off coupon and 2 #50 gift cards. Got a tent heater for camping and when the power goes out in the winter storms, a hose to connect it to my 20 pound bottle from my grill, a few lantern mantles and a few bits of clothing. I then came home and got a message from my sister that my package from Midway has arrived. I had it sent there as a few things I ordered were on the restricted list to Chicago.

Now I'm going to do my bills on line....

I'm done.... This is too much like work.....

Archived