SASS Wire Forum

Rick O'Shay 1st Sunday Lithograph Free!

Uno Mas  SASS #80082

Special Offer

If you remember the comic strip Rick O'Shay as fondly as I do, you might want to check out this offer from the artist, Stan Lynde.

Rick O'Shay was always the first comic I turned to when my Father bought the Sunday Los Angeles Herald Examiner after church. Few other comics even existed for me. Thanks to our own Tom Foolery, I recently became reacquainted with Stan Lynde's work. Over the years, he has become a Western novelist of some note. Now, to celebrate the release of his newest novel, Saving Miss Julie, on the Kindle, he is offering a lithograph of his first ever Sunday Rick O'Shay strip to anyone who signs up for his mailing list.

Today, after a very long day at the Above Ground Hole, I came home to the Rick O'Shay lithograph. Suddenly, things are a lot better. ^_^

Thought I'd share this with you all.

Special Offer

If you remember the comic strip Rick O'Shay as fondly as I do, you might want to check out this offer from the artist, Stan Lynde.

Rick O'Shay was always the first comic I turned to when my Father bought the Sunday Los Angeles Herald Examiner after church. Few other comics even existed for me. Thanks to our own Tom Foolery, I recently became reacquainted with Stan Lynde's work. Over the years, he has become a Western novelist of some note. Now, to celebrate the release of his newest novel, Saving Miss Julie, on the Kindle, he is offering a lithograph of his first ever Sunday Rick O'Shay strip to anyone who signs up for his mailing list.

Today, after a very long day at the Above Ground Hole, I came home to the Rick O'Shay lithograph. Suddenly, things are a lot better. ^_^

Thought I'd share this with you all.

That is great. I loved Rick O'Shay ! Gave my buddy his SASS membership with the alias "Slipshot-Pur-Cussin" :)

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdy and thanks, I grew up reading Stan Lynne as a kid my mom would send me his comic strip when I was away at boy scout camp or in the military

Thanks for the infro I signed up

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Archived