SASS Wire Forum

WTS 1873 Rifle 30 inch barrell

Trigger Mike

will post pics tomorrow. Cimarron 1873 rifle, Richochet Roy action job, repaired spring by Gunsmith Joe West here in GA(GREAT GunSmith btw). 30 inch barrell, stock redone to remove varnish and look more like an original stock. gold bead on front sight. Shoots great. Hardly miss, only time it malfunctioned was on the fisr match when Joe West fixed it. Shot a few matches since then(maybe 4). Decided I miss my 24 inch barrelled one and will part with this one. $1220. shipped.

Did I miss it?What Cal?

Howdy Pards,

I for one can say that Trigger Mike is a straight shooter. This is a very special rifle that I purchase new. Right out of the box I refinished the stock with my hand rubbed oil finish. The action has been polished, I don't remember if I installed a SS kit, but I might have installed a 3rd gen kit. This rifle is a rare find and priced very fair.

RR

Howdy Pards,

I for one can say that Trigger Mike is a straight shooter. This is a very special rifle that I purchase new. Right out of the box I refinished the stock with my hand rubbed oil finish. The action has been polished, I don't remember if I installed a SS kit, but I might have installed a 3rd gen kit. This rifle is a rare find and priced very fair.

RR

Thanks Ricochet Roy. She's still in the same shape as when I got her. No Short Stroke kit but there was an action job. She's a beauty alright.

Archived