SASS Wire Forum

WINTER?

OH MY GAWDDD! THEY"RE FORECASTING LOW 40'S MEBBE UPPER 30'S MEBBE EVEN FROST IN THE SOUTHERN PLAINS OF HOMESTEAD, FL!!!

WHUT'S GOING ON???

THIS IS MEEHAMEE, FER CRYING OUT LOUD !!!!!:o :o :o

ARE YA'LL FROM THE NORTHERN TUNDRA BLOWING YER FANS DOWN HERE???:angry: :angry:

WE GOT 1/2 MILLION CUBANS GOING AROUND BUNDLED UP IN PARKAS!! AND ALL SCREAMING THEY'RE GONNA CATCH THEIR DEATH FROM COLD!!:excl: :excl:

AH LOVES IT!:D :D

11 1/2 MONTHS OF SUMMER IS ENOUGH!B)

We're fixin' to git to 22 tonight up here in north Fl. Coldest in over a hunert years!!! Hope it warms up a bit for this weekend's shootin'...

In SE Colorado it has been up and down: cold, blowy & snowy, followed by warm and sunny. But the warm and sunny hasn't stopped me from getting the "I want to go cruising in the tropics blues!"

Usually only hits me in October & November. This year has hit me pretty bad and I still got it. Been windowshopping sailboats on the net for weeks now.

Que lástima!

eGG

"Oh let me go down to the sea again,

to the lonely sea and the sky;

And all I ask is a tall ship

and a star to steer her by."

J. Masefield

I ain't seen it, had some snow the Sat before Turkey Day, been sunny and 40's to 60's all the way up here (8,000 ft). I even Rode my Indian on New Years day, first time I ever seen my rode with now snow on it in Jan. I'm liking the mild temps but really hope for snow so we don't burn up during summer.

Yep...our weather has been pretty similar to Dusty's. We're just a little ways north. The folks here are a little worried though about the lack of moisture. We're only at 60% of normal for this time of year. Last year at this time, they tell me there was three feet of snow on the ground and over 15 feet in the local mountains. It's been fairly balmy the last couple days.

First real staying snow the day before yesterday. Lows in the mid teens last coup;e of days. The snow really screwed people up. Roads were real slick early morn. They always forget how to drive in it year to year. The past year was the wettest on record here. Kept hopin some of would head where they really needed it.

Shoot, we had near 70 degrees Sunday.

I think the poles are swapping places on the planet again - it's been hitting forty here for several days, and is nearly fifty right now. We haven't had a seriously bad winter here since 88/89. Maybe Gore is onto something with this global warming invention of his... maybe the gubbint is 'sperimentin' with that HAARP thingie up in Alaska again...

Archived