SASS Wire Forum

Planning your 2012 Schedule? GEORGIA STATE

Yazoo City Gal

Well, I sure hope that we can make it. Been planning on it all year. Sure sounds like a great match. Let you know as soon as I know.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be hitting it on the way north,,,,,what hotels are nearby and such?

Cheyenne

We'll be hitting it on the way north,,,,,what hotels are nearby and such?

Cheyenne

Howdy Shy-Ann.

I don't know about 'how close' but some of us are staying at the Comfort Suites in Cumming, GA.

I've 'heard' that some pards are staying at the Best Western in Dawsonville but I don't have a number for that place.

Comfort Suites

Cumming, GA

770/889-4141

Rate is $69 per nite BUT, you must ask for the "GA State SASS Match".

Lookin forward to see ya again.

Safe travels

..........Widder

Well things are startin' to shape up.

Got a call from Deuce today and he has all his traveling pards applications ready to go in the mail.

Looks like it is finally time to ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET!!!!!

Come on folks get those applications in. It is shaping up to be a "REAL DOOZY!!"

Lookin forward to seein my Michigan friends.

And Deuce, if need be, I'll bring a spare ejector.

And wait till you see my little 16.25" Marlin set up for the C45S round.....assuming I don't wear it out between now and then.

Safe travels

..........Widder

Judge....it's looking like this is shaping up to be a GREAT match!!

My app and gold dust will be in the afternoon Pony Express rider's saddlebags and it should make it there in a week or so. That's unless the Pony Express rider gets robbed by those lowdown dirty scoundrels of the Smokey Bandits Gang (that'd be that heathen black shooting Tuco Forsyth and his cat and Tuco's latest compadre Capt. Bill Burt).

Our banquet is on May 5, 2012. I wonder what that means........

CINCO De MAYO!!!!!! Arrriiibbbaaaaa!!!!

WOOHOOOO!

Same here!! Dropped off my app. and a nugget at the express office this morning!

:rolleyes: HERE WE GO!!! :lol:

Well, I hope Deuce don't miss me because I hope to be there..... :D:D:D

This should really be a TOP MATCH and alot of familiar faces having a blast.

I'm confident that Judge em All and his gang of Georgia hombres are planning a great welcoming party for all us folks.

YEEHAW!

..........Widder

This is shaping up to be a great shoot! Fantastic stages by one of the best stage writers in SASS and a ton of top shooters competing. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas wishing I could hurry up and fall asleep so I can wake up and open my presents.

All stages are in the computer. I had to make some changes to a few but I Think I got them just right.

All stages pay homage to a Western Comedy with lines from the movie.

Did I forget to mention........

BIG and CLOSE!! This is GONNA be

HUGE!!!!!!!

Get those apps in the mail.

JUDGE

Just one question Judge....just how CLOSE?

Am I gonna hafta bring my stainless steel nail polish and wear that in addition to ma boots so's ma feet won't get all tore up from the bullet splats?

Will I need to have some body armor under ma shirt?

If I'm on the same posse with that holy black shootin' Tuco Forsyth will I need to have my 'selectric fan with me so's tha liars (I mean spotters) can see Tuco's misses and so the rest of the posse can all breathe after he shoots?

Just trying to gauge what all I need to be a packin' for this upcoming BIG & CLOSE SHOOT!

Just one question Judge....just how CLOSE?

Am I gonna hafta bring my stainless steel nail polish and wear that in addition to ma boots so's ma feet won't get all tore up from the bullet splats?

Will I need to have some body armor under ma shirt?

If I'm on the same posse with that holy black shootin' Tuco Forsyth will I need to have my 'selectric fan with me so's tha liars (I mean spotters) can see Tuco's misses and so the rest of the posse can all breathe after he shoots?

Just trying to gauge what all I need to be a packin' for this upcoming BIG & CLOSE SHOOT!

Relax Francis, I shoot bullets with the "ding" already built in!

:FlagAm:

Archived