SASS Wire Forum

Planning your 2012 Schedule? GEORGIA STATE

Yazoo City Gal

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am more worried about what Dan said about being bald and SHORT and STRANGE BODILY NOISES!!!!!.

That could be really bad for Stan and Delta in the car on the way up!!!

Even if Stan and Delta can't make it in time for the Black Powder match they still might be able to get their "smoke" quota in the car on the way up!!

Doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to fill the gun cart, unless I get real lucky, and Cody can get my rifle done and too me in time... besides would only be able to do like a Friday or Saturday, no way I could do more than 1 day. (I'm caretaker for my 91 yr old Dad) Maybe I can ride up, just to check out the vendors... still need a good rig to replace the ebay starter set I got....LOL.

Kliff, be sure to check out either Rod Kibler Saddlery or Paiute Pathfinder's leather. Both of them should have a tent set up at the match, and both do excellent work.

Kliff, be sure to check out either Rod Kibler Saddlery or Paiute Pathfinder's leather. Both of them should have a tent set up at the match, and both do excellent work.

I'll see Paiute Pathfinder next week in Covington, might get a head start on a rig then, and place an order. But I still wanna come up and check out ALL the vendors!

Judge,

Will send it in this week, even though I probably shouldn't (tight work schedule).

I am signing Lason up also.

Quick question, I know buckaroos are free for main match. How about the BP match? I did not see buckaroo listed on the BP match sheet.

He'll be shooting 22's and BP shotgun loads of course. Be a good warm up for the main for him.

For those that missed out at DHI last Saturday, he did really well and showed more consistency. Thanks to Fast Eddie, Lason is showing a lot more focus and attention.

Itsa gittun closer and closer!!!!! Won't be in till thurs eve....best western in dawsonville...gee, I just saw thit, shootin b western tuu..

gonna be a gud taim!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne

Ok, Dan I'll have some Ensure on ice and a fresh pair of depends for you.

You know I always smile when I hear some younger guy making big noises like this because I know that one day they will be in my shoes. Heck, with Rattlesnake Wrangler around, how does it feel to all washed up at YOUR age, Deuce?

;0

You know I always smile when I hear some younger guy making big noises like this because I know that one day they will be in my shoes. Heck, with Rattlesnake Wrangler around, how does it feel to all washed up at YOUR age, Deuce?

;0

;0

OUCH!!!!

I know what you mean......ala Badlands Drifter.....

Stan

;0

Didn't say ya couldn't shoot. If I am washed up I'm pretty happy with what I've accomolished. I'll see you on match day.

Even an old lion can still bite once in a while......now where did I put my teeth?

From what I've seen on some YouTube videos, your teeth are apparently in your hands in the form of Rifle, Pistols and Shotgun..... :D:D:D

...of which you are still capable of inflicting serious bites. :o

..........Widder

The Three Amigos are so competitive I can hear this phrase being said during the trip more than once "That's nothing.......smell this":blink::lol:

Wyatt

That is HALARIOUS! :lol::lol::lol:

Wyatt, which one has bragging rights on having the loudest muffler?

..........Widder

Widder

It's between Stan and Dan!

Delta is SBD

Wyatt

Shore am glad I'm working the parking lot during the main match. Don't want to be downwind of THIS bunch! :rolleyes:

The Three Amigos are so competitive I can hear this phrase being said during the trip more than once "That's nothing.......smell this":blink::lol:

Wyatt

If you see 'em ( or ANYONE) chowing down on raw brocolli, baked beans, hard boiled eggs, and chasing it down with cheap beer....up wind would be a most desirable position... :huh::wacko:

If you see 'em ( or ANYONE) chowing down on raw brocolli, baked beans, hard boiled eggs, and chasing it down with cheap beer....up wind would be a most desirable position... :huh::wacko:

Uphill, hell. Run for your lives! :lol:

Dont want to contrubite to the rest of this thread :wacko: but I do know Judge borrowed two of our 30 inch circles so I know they are big....now where he puts them is beyond me. :lol:

Judge,

Will send it in this week, even though I probably shouldn't (tight work schedule).

I am signing Lason up also.

Quick question, I know buckaroos are free for main match. How about the BP match? I did not see buckaroo listed on the BP match sheet.

He'll be shooting 22's and BP shotgun loads of course. Be a good warm up for the main for him.

For those that missed out at DHI last Saturday, he did really well and showed more consistency. Thanks to Fast Eddie, Lason is showing a lot more focus and attention.

Strawberry, I got you covered.

Archived