SASS Wire Forum

Planning your 2012 Schedule? GEORGIA STATE

Yazoo City Gal

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Capt. Bill, There will be more moving around but they will be as fast as you want to shoot them.

Things just got a little better here in GEORGIA!!!!

The Three Amigos from Florida are heading North in a few weeks. Yes!!!

Santa Fe River Stan, Dang It Dan and Delta Glen Are COMING!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!

It just keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I briefly met Stan a few years back at the old Mule Camp site.

Don't recall meeting Dang it Dan or Delta Glen but I'm sure lookin forward to meeting these Wire pards.

Great Job.....Judge!

..........Widder

Thanks Capt. Bill, There will be more moving around but they will be as fast as you want to shoot them.

It will be great having my Florida pards up here--and for any who haven't shot with Stan, Dan or Glen, the competition level just went way up. These boys can move and shoot--and they practice on small, distant, frequently moving targets at Ft. White and other Florida venues. Plan to watch fast.

Cassalong Hopidy

These 'Three Amigos' have some YOUTUBE videos out there that are fun to watch.

Just get on YOUTUBE, type in their name, and then click on different videos that are available to watch these fellers shoot.

Very good videos and mighty fine shootin indeed.

..........Widder

Hey Judge!

Looks like I will be able to see all them close targets you've been talkin' about. I'm comin' and bringin' a bunch of smoke with me.

Lucky B)

Howdy Judge,

Really looking forward to the match & my first visit to River Bend. How many folks are shootin the Black Powder Match, especially FCG? How many folks is gonna put a whoopin on me? :D

Hasta Luego, Keystone

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks Widder!!

Only bad thing that happened on my birthday was that I had to work!!! Some things just can't be helped.

Y'all will be happy to know we are working on some more NEW SHOTGUN TARGETS. We are getting rid of all the worn out splatter style. YaaaHooo!!!!!!

OMG!

Oh, the pressure. I dunno, maybe having Deuce Stevens around might kick up the flavor a bit.......BAM! Sorry, that Emerald's bit.

Anyway, these are not the droids you are looking for. You don't need to see my papers. Move along, nothing to see here.

OMG!

Oh, the pressure. I dunno, maybe having Deuce Stevens around might kick up the flavor a bit.......BAM! Sorry, that Emerald's bit.

Anyway, these are not the droids you are looking for. You don't need to see my papers. Move along, nothing to see here.

Well, maybe so. BUT, you're rumored to be more of a BORG than a droid. Resistance is FEW-TILE.

:D:D:D

..........Widder

Dan,

Don't forget there is a WB match Thursday morning if you think you can get there early enough, of course I would rather you and Stan show up and shoot some BP with me in the afternoon. I will even bring you some bullets and some special shotgun shells. Just cause I'm such a nice guy!!!

JUDGE

Dan,

Don't forget there is a WB match Thursday morning if you think you can get there early enough, of course I would rather you and Stan show up and shoot some BP with me in the afternoon. I will even bring you some bullets and some special shotgun shells. Just cause I'm such a nice guy!!!

JUDGE

I'd be keerful of shootin ammo supplied by the Judge if he's shootin' agin ya. Those bullets he'll bring will be just that, bullets....no powder or brass! And I'm sure the recipe he'll be using for those "special" shotgun shells will be about half what you'll need just to get the wad to clear the barrel :)

It's gonna be a goodern ya'll.....if ya ain't got registered there still 3 weeks...then it'll be

BIG AND CLOSE

Dan,

JUDGE

What a nice guy! But because my travel companions have something called "jobs" they can't leave that early. I unfortunately won't be able to shoot the WB match, which I love to do, but if I don't travel with Stan and Delta, they may become lost along the way. ;)

What a nice guy! But because my travel companions have something called "jobs" they can't leave that early. I unfortunately won't be able to shoot the WB match, which I love to do, but if I don't travel with Stan and Delta, they may become lost along the way. ;)

Make sure and stop by our trailer after side match day we will be cleaning guns, I'll have beer on ice for Stan and Glen and a glass of warm milk for you Dan.

Well, maybe so. BUT, you're rumored to be more of a BORG than a droid. Resistance is FEW-TILE.

:D:D:D

..........Widder

Easy now, "borg" = Phantom. I would be along the lines of R2D2. You know, short, round, bald, never in the leading roll, just in the background somewhere.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Hey Judge, I am excited about coming to Riverbend; it will be my first shoot there. I know I'll see some old friends (from GA & TN) and meet some new ones. BTW, I 've got a 1928 Winchester model 97 with a 1905 butt stock that I will have, and would like to trade for a TTN or a good hammered two barrel.

Hoss Carpenter

Make sure and stop by our trailer after side match day we will be cleaning guns, I'll have beer on ice for Stan and Glen and a glass of warm milk for you Dan.

Now that's funny right there! I don't care who you are!

Stan :)

Are Fluffy and Tuffy (kewpie doll) coming?

I see Christian Mortician is coming......I'll be accepting donations towards a new HAT for that boy!

Come on folks open your wallets.....No one should wear a hat THAT UGLY!!!!!!!

Stan - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

We might have to hold him down and forcefully remove his hat - He seems attached to it. It does get uglier every match! :lol:

I see Christian Mortician is coming......I'll be accepting donations towards a new HAT for that boy!

:lol::lol:

I wish I had two hats like that.......

Doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to fill the gun cart, unless I get real lucky, and Cody can get my rifle done and too me in time... besides would only be able to do like a Friday or Saturday, no way I could do more than 1 day. (I'm caretaker for my 91 yr old Dad) Maybe I can ride up, just to check out the vendors... still need a good rig to replace the ebay starter set I got....LOL.

Archived