SASS Wire Forum

Planning your 2012 Schedule? GEORGIA STATE

Yazoo City Gal

My cats JuneBug and Biscuit say I'm on my own, they ain't coming.

:FlagAm:

If'n ya ain't got yer gang goin' ya might be able to bunk at Dirty Dan's tent :)

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and Brisket are going to camp at the Comfort Inn in Dawsonville. I can talk her into camping in the popup once a year...and this ain't it. She mumbled something about being near the outlet malls. This is gonna cost me big time.

If'n ya ain't got yer gang goin' ya might be able to bunk at Dirty Dan's tent :)

Nope me and Koda Joe are bunkin at the Comfort Inn. You sure are making trouble mister!

Nope me and Koda Joe are bunkin at the Comfort Inn. You sure are making trouble mister!

Just trying to save you some money...times are hard :)

Comfort Inn seems to be a popular place...I'll be bunking there too.

Hey Judge,

I heert a rumor that some onery gunslinger from Memphis is gona show up at this dance and try to show me and Deuce how to 'shoot' the Tennessee Waltz with pistols.

Heert tell he goes by Tarantula Jack outa of Memphis. Yep, thats it, he's one of them Memphis Gunslingers.

Sign him up!

..........Widder

Looks like the Comfort Inn will be well protected. At least at night.

I will look after things at the range. So long as I remain sober and ever vigilant, it will remain protected.

Howdy,

Sure am looking forward to the match. Will be my first shoot with y'all. Curious tho, only confirmation I've received is my name on the "Who's Coming" page. Also, any list of vendors? Hope to see y'all in a few weeks.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Keystone,

I think all the people in the know are at the S.C. State match this weekend. I expect everything will get updated when they get back and catch their breath.

I'll look forward to seeing you there.

Badlands Bob (who had to work this weekend and couldn't go to S.C. :angry: )

Hey Judge,

I heert a rumor that some onery gunslinger from Memphis is gona show up at this dance and try to show me and Deuce how to 'shoot' the Tennessee Waltz with pistols.

Heert tell he goes by Tarantula Jack outa of Memphis. Yep, thats it, he's one of them Memphis Gunslingers.

Sign him up!

..........Widder

Yep!

Ima comin to put a whupin on you, Widder. I'll have you dancin like you never have before til I run out of bullets.

See you soon!

TJ

Yep!

Ima comin to put a whupin on you, Widder. I'll have you dancin like you never have before til I run out of bullets.

See you soon!

TJ

And just to show what a good sport I am.....I supply the ammo... :lol::lol::lol:

Safe Travels TJ and lookin forward to seein ya soon.

..........Widder

Well folks, now that the South Carolina State Match has gotten you warmed up!!!!!

It's time to get those applications in........

May, and Cinco De Mayo is just around the corner........

Round Up at River Bend 2012 is

WAITING ON YOU!!!!!

It's gonna be so BIGGGGGG!!!!!

and CLLOOOOOSEEEE!!!!!!! thay I have to yell!!!!!

Hey Judge,

I sent in app last week..I will come up Wed. night and stay in dawsonville at your prefered hotel there...I signed up for the warm up and I plan to shoot the 45-70 lever at the 200..and I didnt even send in my free side match card...I hear you need some help Thurs. What can I do?.. considering my mental retardation. DC

Thanks to my pard Tuco I'll be taking my first trip to the 'dark side'. I can't wait to see how DDD responds to that.... :huh:

I am sure he will have his special kit ready for any mishaps.

Does Vanilla Thunder know you're steppin out on 'him'? I thought you two 'bonded' at the SC State Match? It breaks my heart when things don't work out. :huh:

You sure do like to pick a fight on the wire, mister! You just bring your bottle to the Ga. match, and I'll bring mine and we'll be just rudy tooty!

My bottle is bigger than yours! :lol:

It's not how big the bottle is, it's the quality of how the bottle produces satisfaction.

:):ph34r:

You sure do like to pick a fight on the wire, mister! You just bring your bottle to the Ga. match, and I'll bring mine and we'll be just rudy tooty!

Rudy tooty huh....just what's in that bottle mister...essence of pork and beans :) Or is "rudy tooty" just cat speak for "fine and dandy?"

Rudy tooty huh....just what's in that bottle mister...essence of pork and beans :) Or is "rudy tooty" just cat speak for "fine and dandy?"

yes, yes, and yes

Rolan,

I am waiting on Done Gone to update the list. With his new job he has not had time the last week or so.

Please be patient. We should have it by the weekend along with email confirmations.

GET YOUR APPS IN SOON!!!!!

BIG--- let's see Pistol targets 18"x24"

CLOSE--- Average pistol target will be 4 yds. There may be a couple as far as 6 yds.

Geez, I'll have to wear my Kevlar underware for all the splatter!

:lol:

Rolan,

I am waiting on Done Gone to update the list. With his new job he has not had time the last week or so.

Please be patient. We should have it by the weekend along with email confirmations.

GET YOUR APPS IN SOON!!!!!

Thanks Yazoo! See you Saturday!

Archived