SASS Wire Forum

WTS Ball Wristwatch Now $900.00

Linecutter

I'm selling this Ball stainless steel "Moonglow" moon phase wrist watch. It has a genuine alligator strap, and a stainless steel link bracelet. Comes with the instruction booklet but no box. Sells new for $1995.

Asking $900.00 shipped

Thanks,

Linecutter

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/linecutter53861/ballwatch/

BTT Always open to offers

Very nice Ball, just as a suggestion you might want to consider listing this watch on Watchuseek. Their web address is www.watchuseek.com/site/forums.htm. Ive seen this model selling for $1,200 to 1,300 on their site in the past. Good Luck

Bill

Very nice Ball, just as a suggestion you might want to consider listing this watch on Watchuseek. Their web address is www.watchuseek.com/site/forums.htm. Ive seen this model selling for $1,200 to 1,300 on their site in the past. Good Luck

Bill

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the info. Kind of surprised no one here has jumped on this. I'll give 'em a few more days, then try Watchuseek.

Thanks again,

Linecutter

Would you be able to send some more info about the watch, ie. model, age of the watch, has it been serviced, etc.

You can send it to my e-mail: gburns1292@aol.com

Thanks

Neat watch. Never heard of them before but did some research. Seems to be a quality product. I think you are more in the TImex and pocket watch crowd on this forum, however.

Neat watch. Never heard of them before but did some research. Seems to be a quality product. I think you are more in the TImex and pocket watch crowd on this forum, however.

Hey LEP,

It is a very nice watch, and there are a lot of folks here that appreciate and can afford a fine watch.

Thanks,

Linecutter

Archived