SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wilbur, Rose and Horrible Hogan leaving about 4:00pm Ohio time. Should be there about 7:00pm Rockcastle time. Just counting down the time until I can leave work and pick up Horrible at school.

Be safe Rose! Looks like there will be a big Ohio group :)

Most of the early arivals had dinner at a local steak house in the next town over from the range this evening'. The geisha twins showed up and visited with Korupt Karl for a while. Red River Ray might have some competition!!

Side matches and Gumbo War tomorrow!

If you ain't here you're missing' out!!!!!

See y'all Saturday morning. Thought for a minute I wasn't going to have enough ammo though. My Dillon 650 and I managed to set off an explosion that blew the primer tube tonight with about 40 primers in it. Thankfully I had bought a spare priming unit years ago for changing over to small primers and had all the parts to get it back up and running. Dillon sure makes a stout product. I know they will replace all damaged parts free of charge, but even if I had to pay, I bet there aren't $10.00 worth of damaged parts to even replace.

A big thank you to the black powder gods that the isolation between the powder measure and the priming system was adequate this time.

Keep your presses clean and running smoothly. If they drag at all stop then and there, take it apart and clean and identify and rectify the problem. "One more pull and I'll get to it" was almost my undoing tonight.

Stuffer should be here in about 30 minutes and then weeee outtaaa here. I'll buy a drink for the first cook that can get him to eat gumbo :lol:

Hey Buck, guess what....it's my birthday today also, but I am just a hair past 15 :lol:

Archived