SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look forward to seeing you. Apologies...it's been a rough year and I guess when you're having fun time flies.

KK

Or, like most of us now, getting older and having slight memory lapses.

It looks like a really decent Classic Cowboy field-I count at least 6-7 people who have kicked my butt at one time or another. I hope T-Bone is shooting Outlaw.

It also looks like Posse #3 from the Midwest Classic will be almost intact, I'll have to come up with some new alternative starting lines.

Not really. I think that starting line can be ridden for a few more miles. Heh, heh.

Drover .......jest ta lets youse know i haz ben pratkisin for da spellink beez an i tink i gots a gud chanc o winin..............

Drover .......jest ta lets youse know i haz ben pratkisin for da spellink beez an i tink i gots a gud chanc o winin..............

I can tell ya right now you have Shy Annie Cowpecker whupped! I could read yours on the first try, his, I don't even bother reading anymore! Ya hear that Cheyenne?

I can tell ya right now you have Shy Annie Cowpecker whupped! I could read yours on the first try, his, I don't even bother reading anymore! Ya hear that Cheyenne?

Yeah, but, Bandit is just talking West-Side Chicagoeeze.

Don't them guys from Chicagoland hold their guns funny and stuff; kind a tilted like they are about to slide off the world? Well, heck, whoever would hold their gun that way, you know can't talk or spell. Septin', their School Marm. She probably could spell sceintific words and such; but when it comes to ordinary words.... :unsure: ? :lol:

12 days left to load, load, practice, pick, dry, brown, chop, simmer, boil, pluck, cut, stir, taste, shake, taste, shake, taste, smile, load, and drive to Park City, Kentucky to meet the greatest people on earth (did I say that? :blush: I meant and "kick butt" with cookin' and shootin'. B):D

Ya'll have a Great Day, now! KCDrover

Like the monkey said when the train ran over his tail,

"Won't be long now!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't them guys from Chicagoland hold their guns funny and stuff; kind a tilted like they are about to slide off the world? Well, heck, whoever would hold their gun that way, you know can't talk or spell. Septin', their School Marm. She probably could spell sceintific words and such; but when it comes to ordinary words.... :unsure: ? :lol:

12 days left to load, load, practice, pick, dry, brown, chop, simmer, boil, pluck, cut, stir, taste, shake, taste, shake, taste, smile, load, and drive to Park City, Kentucky to meet the greatest people on earth (did I say that? :blush: I meant and "kick butt" with cookin' and shootin'. B):D

Ya'll have a Great Day, now! KCDrover

Drover, them kids holding the guns sideways do it for two reasons; one, that's the way they come in the box and two, the rear windows of their cars don't roll all the way down.

WOW,

look at the list for GF! In alphebetical order:

Bluff

Buck D. Law

Korupt Karl (maybe)

Lassiter

Rose Louise

Sgt. ELI

Ugly

Widder

Wilbur

Ziggy

And this doesn't even include some of those onery Outlaws and FCGF. YEEHAW!

Did I miss someone?

(Shaddai: you're doin good)

..........Widder

WOW,

look at the list for GF! In alphebetical order:

Bluff

Buck D. Law

Korupt Karl (maybe)

Lassiter

Rose Louise

Ugly

Widder

Wilbur

Ziggy

And this doesn't even include some of those onery Outlaws and FCGF. YEEHAW!

Did I miss someone?

(Shaddai: you're doin good)

..........Widder

Shaddai doesn't have my O FISH L entry form in his tiny little hands yet, but I'll be there a shootin' GUNFIGHTER!

We're gonna' have more fun than a new brown puppy!! The list keeps growing and anticipation is like a big ol' storm buildin' up!!

:lol: CAIN'T WAIT!!! :lol:

I am back! Been at Koruption in Pardise, great time and a really good shoot! So, what trash talkin has Drover been doing in my absence?

Oh, he's been picking on some other folks. Bye the bye, congrats on your shooting this weekend; if my wrists weren't so arthritic I'd try shooting that match but I don't know if I could stand that much recoil. Still, good shooting Doc. See ya in a couple of weeks!

Oh, Doc, I forgot you haven't been here. :rolleyes: NOT! Glad you had a good shoot. My shooting's new montra is like the ole country and western song that says something like the "the wheel will turn". I know it will, I just wish it would hurry up and get there. :lol: Doc, I made Shirmp Bisque and Shrimp with Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms for the Mother of my children this weekend. IMNSHO, she liked it. I was just keeping my knife sharp and fingers numb getting ready for the Big Night in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! Yee-Haw! Humbly, KCDrover :o

I need to thank some hard working Rangers, Black Tom, Short Fuse Ruby, Cumberland Drifter, Capt. Grouch, Perfecto, Jake, Cleve, Teresa, Campo, and Padre. These Rangers help set all the stages, and even moved a complete stage to a new location. I can not thank you guys and gals enough. Thank you very much, Shaddai

SV; I'm gonna be rollin in sometime on Thursday. Bringin Montana Longhair (The Mighty Furball) and D K Tracker with me. We will be comin via Motorcyles so it's kinda like a modern day cowboy ridin in on the horses....well, sorta. Montana and DK will most likely be shooting Wrangler. See ya soon.

KK

KK,

I should be getting there on Thursday also.....probably around mid day/afternoon.

I think the plan is to try to visit the local steak eatery that evening for those interested.

I think BJ (my wife) is coming with me also. Won't know for sure till she climbs in the truck.

The Geisha twins toldt me that you need to cruise down to E.TN so they can 'Wide on KK's sickle'.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

Hey Shaddai: don't be overworkin my good pard Campo and wearin his arms out. I want him well rested for the side matches.

..........Widder

Hey Shaddai: don't be overworkin my good pard Campo and wearin his arms out. I want him well rested for the side matches.

..........Widder

Widder', don't you worry about me, it takes a whole lot to keep me from running my 97!! :D

Can't wait,

Kid

SV; I'm gonna be rollin in sometime on Thursday. Bringin Montana Longhair (The Mighty Furball) and D K Tracker with me. We will be comin via Motorcyles so it's kinda like a modern day cowboy ridin in on the horses....well, sorta. Montana and DK will most likely be shooting Wrangler. See ya soon.

KK

Somehow when you say Longhair on a bike this is the image I have. (one of my all time favorite movies)

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/JShudrowitz/raising3.jpg

Widder', don't you worry about me, it takes a whole lot to keep me from running my 97!! :D

Can't wait,

Kid

Kid, I've already been forwarned. No suprises here. It'll be a blast.

Tell Lauren to have the camera batteries recharged and on high speed..... :D:D:D

..........Widder

Kid, I've already been forwarned. No suprises here. It'll be a blast.

Tell Lauren to have the camera batteries recharged and on high speed..... :D:D:D

..........Widder

Yes indeed, it will be a very very fun match.

Will do my friend. B)

Kid

I know that movie Ugly, that is Raising Arizona! Classic! And yes, that is about what furball (Montana Longhair) looks like.

Oh, I've known Furball for a few years now; that's why I posted that picture.

He's a one-off; no one else quite like him.

Oh, I've known Furball for a few years now; that's why I posted that picture.

He's a one-off; no one else quite like him.

They broke the mold and slapped his mother when he was born...lol.

KK

Are we there yet? I have been home from the last match for over 50 hours and am itching to get on the road again! I will get busy early next week getting all the special ingredients together and dicing and slicing everything for the gumbo! I just got my main match rifle and pistol ammo all ready, just gotta get the shotgun ammo together. Gotta clean the bunkhouse. Gotta build more tables for Ohio, gotta, gotta, gotta! I wanna go shootin!

I'm plannin' to get there Thursday mornin' so I can get the tent set up and relax some. Schoolmarm is comin' too, and my mom may stop by for a while.

Hatfield is trying to arrange his schedule so that he can shoot at least the main match. If it all works out it'll be a great weekend for me!

The ingredients for the jambalaya are bein' collected as we speak and maybe a treat or two to boot! :wub::PB)

Archived