SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

Hey Ugly. (I can't get over calling someone "Ugly" without getting smacked in the jaw)

It sure was good shooting with you at the Classic. Can you post a picture of the chair here? I tain't on Facebook. KCDrover

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ugly. (I can't get over calling someone "Ugly" without getting smacked in the jaw)

It sure was good shooting with you at the Classic. Can you post a picture of the chair here? I tain't on Facebook. KCDrover

Hey Drover, you should be able to view the image here; this is as much as I know how to do to get a photo on the Wire.

Always good shooting with you; see you in @ three weeks.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/JShudrowitz/winechair.jpg

Beautiful chair, but, you would have an awfully short stove. :0) KCDrover

Put it on cinder blocks; but, after a couple of glasses of wine, who would care?

Practice all ya want but..............The Boyz and Girlz from ILLINOIZ is gona bring a Whoppin

Man o' Man, and it was such a nice and peaceful morning. The only whoopen gonna happen from Illinoiz is if wii have a spellin' context. :rolleyes: KCDrover

You tell 'em KCD!! I 'spect there are a few Kentucky, Gawja, an' Tennessee boys and girls that'll have a word or two to add to that!!!

You tell 'em KCD!! I 'spect there are a few Kentucky, Gawja, an' Tennessee boys and girls that'll have a word or two to add to that!!!

Dunna forgit thems thet cums fram Indiananer.

KK

Man o' Man, and it was such a nice and peaceful morning. The only whoopen gonna happen from Illinoiz is if wii have a spellin' context. :rolleyes: KCDrover

Who cares?

Tell Mean Gun Mark that I'm bringing that real expensive bottle of vodka so's he and I can partake and the heck with the results; this shoot is for the laughs (like all the others we attend).

Looks like KK took spelling lessons from Shy Annie Cowpecker! Bandit, you Illinois boys just bring it! Buck, sure glad your making this one! Drover, I did the hammer thing at Possum Trot last year....NOT PRETTY!

Doc, I didn't know you know Shy Annie Cowpecker too! Man!, what a woman. She is probably only a few points short of K.K.'s wife, huh? What a woman! Her and her flat head. Where did she teach you spelling? I hope it was the same place she taught me. Shoot, I almost wish you hadn't have mentioned her. I sure miss her mighty! What memories! ^_^ KCDrover

Buck, that makes my day! :D Are you serious, is it Sugah's Birthday (notice in her case I capitalized it)? We gotta do something special. I know, I will give her a free bowl of Good Gumbo and freeeee advice,....stay away from everbody elses gumbo. :o Just kidding of course. But, being her birthday, it does add a special flavor to the festivities. Great News! KCDrover

I am excited to see Buck Sugah....haven't seen her in a couple of years....I'll bet she's still as pretty as a newborn calf. Looking forward to this shoot and seein my old pards and the young pardettes....I used some strategery there by not calling them old...you know what I mean..... at any rate it's early and if I don't start drinkin soon I can't say I drank all day....lol.

KK

Buck, that makes my day! :D Are you serious, is it Sugah's Birthday (notice in her case I capitalized it)? We gotta do something special. I know, I will give her a free bowl of Good Gumbo and freeeee advice,....stay away from everbody elses gumbo. :o Just kidding of course. But, being her birthday, it does add a special flavor to the festivities. Great News! KCDrover

No, No, No....it's my baby girl's birthday. Dahlin' will turn 15 on May 25 - the day we arrive. With her birthday being on a holiday weekend, we've usually been shooting somewhere and celebrate later but this year we promised her we would celebrate with her SOOOOOOOO hopefully a lot of folks will help us with that!

KK - my feelings are hurt. While I look forward to seeing you, I saw you last July in Indiana at the State match where I learned the meaning of "HOT AS HADES"......so it hasn't even been ONE year, much less TWO! Smile.....I'll be taking your picture!

I have actually sent in my application already!!! No shooter's badge with my name in Sharpie this time.

I'll be there with the Doc's Tavern and Bunkhouse traveling circus.

Is there a shooter's list posted anywhere?

Well its official, Whiskeycreek is a coming! So bring on the party. Applications have finally been sent. See ya'll soon!

Well its official, Whiskeycreek is a coming! So bring on the party. Applications have finally been sent. See ya'll soon!

Woo Hoo! Now that is some seriously good news! I may just toss an extra bottle of Crown in the camper just to celebrate this occasion with! Calvin, sure will be good seein ya. Well of coarse you too Cindy! Drover, this is gonna be tough. I sure hope I don't get to far from the porch and end up with a DNF for the match. Gonna be a party for sure!

And the hits just keep on comin'!!

No, No, No....it's my baby girl's birthday. Dahlin' will turn 15 on May 25 - the day we arrive. With her birthday being on a holiday weekend, we've usually been shooting somewhere and celebrate later but this year we promised her we would celebrate with her SOOOOOOOO hopefully a lot of folks will help us with that!

KK - my feelings are hurt. While I look forward to seeing you, I saw you last July in Indiana at the State match where I learned the meaning of "HOT AS HADES"......so it hasn't even been ONE year, much less TWO! Smile.....I'll be taking your picture!

Look forward to seeing you. Apologies...it's been a rough year and I guess when you're having fun time flies.

KK

Shooter's List:

Doc Eells

Dry Fire

Shotgun Bandit

Deadly Sharp Shooter

Tombstone Hunter

Mean Gun Mark

Widder

Doc Wire

Buffalo Creek Kid

Lassiter

Buffalo Dick

Wilber Rexroat

Turkey Legs

Ugly

Horrible Hogan

Kurpt Karl

Rose Louise Reasoner

Boaz Longhorn

George Emmett

Legs

Kid Ziggy

Wild Wyatt Wolf

Cumberland Drifter

Campo Kid

Randy Atcher

Grey Hare

Kaintuck

Appalacian Alan

Duke Skywalker

Josie Marcus

Col. Cord Mcnalley

7 Mile Tom

Drew First

Capt. Grouch

Padre De Cinco

Lizzy of the Valley

Blue Hare

Col. Caleb Boone

Cookie Sewgoode

Copperhead Red

Pickaway Tracker

Stagecoach Hannah

Blackjack Beeson

Dusty Walker

Fire N Fallback

Doc Molar

Tenn. Tall

Big Six Henderson

Mountaineer Lefty

Walking Short

High Maintenance

Cactus Kay

Kat McKay

Mini Doc

Buck D Law

Dahlin

Cleve

Grits My Teeth

Rio Drifter

Cimarron Lil

Pearly R My Teeth

Big Bad Jim

Dakota Doc

Hundred X Kid

Rapid Fire

Sixgun Scotsman

Sugah

Black Tom

Rockin JP Tanner

Short Fuse Ruby

Potshot Parker

Lighting Wayne

Duece

Georgia girl

Tessa 2 Gunner

RJ Law

The Lady

JP Junior

Knob Creek Drover

Dancin Duelist

Slo Mo

Bluff

Ketchem Quick

Buck Dodgers

Tombstone John

Rowdy Bates

Jailbreak Jake

T-Bone Dooley

Judge Duncan

Iron Maiden

Copperhead Joe

Reno Mustang

Ellie Gant

Blackjack Lee

Will Reilly

Frank Canton

Pappa Dave

Tn Tombstone

Blackwater Desperado

Yazoo City Gal

Whiskey Creek Johnson

Ms. Bo

Dodge City Dixie

Austin Lee

Barkeep Casey

Shaddai

Perfecto

Vaquero Jake (108)

WOW!

and what a great list for GFer's.

I'm lookin forward to seein ABUNCH of these pards again that I don't get to see often.

Looks like Rockcastle will be 'Rockin'!

bout 2 more weeks to go............YEEHAW!

..........Widder

Y'all saddle up and come on!!

This is gonna' be one humdinger of a wingding!!

:FlagAm:

Thursday: ROI and ROII Classes,

Friday: Range Opens 8am Sign-up at the range, Side Matches start at 8am, Wild Bunch will start 10am, Long range Single shot and Rifle caliper Starts 8am-11:30am check in at the range, all other long range is 8am-4:30pm at cowboy town. Meet and Greet & T-Bone Karaoke, and Hold'em starts at 6pm-til done.

Saturday: 7am-8am Final shooter sign-in at the range. 8am Mandatory Safety Meeting, Shoot 6 Stages. Banquet dinner 6pm at the Park Hotel, Side match awards and some door prizes, MILKBONE follows the Dinner.

Sunday: 7am-7:30am Cowboy church at the Church front stage 10, 8am 4 more stages, then lunch at the Hotel followed by door prizes and awards.

Holy Moley! What a list! It's kinda like the who's who of SASS! What's more, Whiskey Creek is comin! I went to the the store in his honor today! OK, maybe not, but I bet he reaps the rewards anyway! And Karaoke! My Oh My! Maybe Lassiter will sing Ghost Riders In The Sky again!!!!! Hey Drover, how many gallons of Gumbo ya s'pose we oughta make?

Holy Moley! What a list! It's kinda like the who's who of SASS! What's more, Whiskey Creek is comin! I went to the the store in his honor today! OK, maybe not, but I bet he reaps the rewards anyway! And Karaoke! My Oh My! Maybe Lassiter will sing Ghost Riders In The Sky again!!!!! Hey Drover, how many gallons of Gumbo ya s'pose we oughta make?

Doc! I'm lookin at about 50 lbs. of jambalaya! Don't want to run out and we can always give some away to folks who want it. Wish Nuttin' was gonna' be there. We could do a heck of a Curtis Loew. :rolleyes::lol:

Doc! I'm lookin at about 50 lbs. of jambalaya! Don't want to run out and we can always give some away to folks who want it. Wish Nuttin' was gonna' be there. We could do a heck of a Curtis Loew. :rolleyes::lol:

Oh my goodness. There is no way we can eat that much juba whatcha macallit! Crawfish? Shrimp? Andouilla? Onion and all?

That is a sterling list of shooters! I bet a few more decide to come before the Gumbo boils. Speaking of Gumbo, I don't know how much to make. I guess I will make 3 gallons. Are we gonna start serving at 6 when the Meet and Greet starts? Are we gonna have a blind taste test first or is everyone just gonna vote? It really doesn't matter in the end because the Chapel and the Scholarship Funds are gonna be the big winners. Besides, Bandit needs the all the scholarly happenings he can get, so he can win dat dere spelling B! :0). KCDrover

It looks like a really decent Classic Cowboy field-I count at least 6-7 people who have kicked my butt at one time or another. I hope T-Bone is shooting Outlaw.

It also looks like Posse #3 from the Midwest Classic will be almost intact, I'll have to come up with some new alternative starting lines.

WOW!

and what a great list for GFer's.

I'm lookin forward to seein ABUNCH of these pards again that I don't get to see often.

Looks like Rockcastle will be 'Rockin'!

bout 2 more weeks to go............YEEHAW!

..........Widder

Throw my hat in that Gunfighter ring too.

You hear that Shaddai....you tell 'em I'm comin' and Shell Stuffer's comin' with me, YOU HEAR...SHELL'S COMIN' WITH ME! :lol:

Archived