SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

Good luck Doc!! I reckon I'll mosey up ta' Rock Castle Sat. a.m. so long as everything don't get messed up! :unsure::rolleyes:

Shaddai, I'll call you in a little while!!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, just who you callin' Ladies. :angry: :angry: :D Those are Big words for a one Eyed fat man. HA :D HA :D HA :D Just had to use that line. By the way we had a blast yesterday at ROCKCASTLE, and can anyone tell what the little brass thing on the end of a shotgun is for.

Does anyone have the monetary change to buy a can of Campbell's soup? Well, if you do, you can enter the Gumbo Wars at Rockcastle being held at the end of May. The entry fee is a measly $20.00 and the rewards available will stager the imaginition. Let's see...A Brand New Grill, Your Entry Fee, You get to shoot Doc Eells Gumbo Pot, A bottle of some high quality booze (not as good as Joe's, but pretty dam# good), 1/2 the entry pot, and Bragging Rights for a whole year. There might even be more, but, there are so many reasons to enter I can't be certain I have them all. THE CHAPEL NEEDS YOU! Dig out the cash and help us out! Oh, yea, there is some kind of Shoot for Cowboys and Cowgirls going on shortly after...I am pretty sure? :unsure: Hey, Doc, you outa of the smoke yet? I had a great time Saturday at Rockcaslte. My score doesn't show it, but, I had a blast! :lol: KCDrover

The Gumbo Wars are coming soon, and you don't want to miss this Match. Doc and Drover have headed up this Gumbo contest to start things off and the Rangers have a very Fun and Fast Match ready for some shooters.

Hey Shaddai,

I am going to the store tonight to get that article of clothing you told me to get. Well, it might not actually be an article of clothing, but some people are gonna wear it, and some people call it by a clothing articles name. :D KCDrover

Hey Doc,

Wear u at?, Huh? You didn't drown over there at Smoke in the Woods, did ya? You could have used a liitle of dat water for dat gumbo you keep braggin' on. :lol: If you couldn't tell, I was attempting to write with a Cajun accent. After reading the story of "Why I don't shoot black powder" posted yesterday, I may never try to write a funny story again. If you didn't read it, you got to find it and read it. It is the funniest story I have ever read. Anyay, I hope you find your way off that bulldozer long enough to get back to the important stuff, like bickering with me. :o KCDrover

Here now, here now, here now! First, Drover, I thought that was an Italian accent! You sounded a little like Two Rig A Tony there! LOL!

I have been busy drying off after that shoot and also eating crow after all the trash talk before the shoot! MMMMMMM, CROW!

I am not in Weezianna Shaddai, I need no lessons or plagerized gumbo! I am quite proficient in the cajun culinary arts!

I am excited about this match! The people, the food, the entertainment and the match! Yep, looking forward to this one for sure!

I'll be puttin up my $20 whether I have an entry or not....might steal some of Doc's when he's under the weather so to speak.

Might throw some rice and shrimp in some Campbells....either way it's for a good cause.

...and count me in when it comes to opening a bottle.

See ya'll there. It will be here pretty quick...just a couple of weeks after the

"KORUPTION IN PARADISE".

kk

Master K.K., we welcome you to the frey. We are gonna have a blast. We apprecicate you! :D

Doc, I know what Crow tastes like. I shot the worst match I shot since my first year. On top of that Randy Saint Eagle had to video one of my stages and put it on line. YEE-H...aw? :blush: Just kiddin', Randy. Thanks for the Blog and Videos.

Anywho, back to important stuff. Doc, Do have any crow left for your gumbo? That might add just enough flavor to get you up to "Honorable Mention". :P:lol:

KCDrover

You know it, Shaddai, great videos just some are not very good video"eees". I talked to Manatee today and he said he and Max Montana might coming. Be great to see them. I haven't seen Manatee for two years. KCDrover

Looks like Shaddi got his 15 seconds of fame on Shooting USA yesterday...............Mostly shots of his Backside LOL......Meybe the camera guy thought he had a cute one..:wacko:

Doc, its book signings and speeches, they pay more, only thing is someone has to showup and the only one they could get was you. B) B)

By the way, Jenny Craig is coming to the Match wants your recipe for Gumbo, she said by offering it people would really lose weight. :D :D :D

Good morning Doc. :D :D

This little poem is a touching and is full of truth. The author is unknown. But, I think many of the cowpokes who visit this thread will agree....

WOMEN

A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down.

She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.

She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret.

She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.

She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident,

sexy, seductive and invincible...

No wait...Sorry.

I'm thinking of whiskey. It's whiskey that does all stuff.

:lol: KCDrover

Shaddai, I would for sure come to your book signing. I mean if you want me to write in your book I would be glad to, anything for you! As for the gumbo, you make big talk for pale face who never tried my stew! If Jenny comes, keep her away from Korupt Karl! Who knows what he might do to her innocents! Drover, your poem got me all teary eyed!

Doc, if you think you got tearied eyed from the Poem, just wait until the results of "Gumbo Wars" are announced! I will bring extra paper towels for you. And, NO they won't be tears of joy! Oh, oh, I started "it" again! Did I say that? ;0). KCDrover.

Yes you did! I thought you were not going to trash talk! I am not, and have not for a time now participated in such lip smackin trash talk! I am not going to sit here and tell you that you were going down in defeat, even though you will. I am not going to tell you how Emeril cowers and the sound of my name, even though he does. Nope, not gonna trash talk! :P

Yes you did! I thought you were not going to trash talk! I am not, and have not for a time now participated in such lip smackin trash talk! I am not going to sit here and tell you that you were going down in defeat, even though you will. I am not going to tell you how Emeril cowers and the sound of my name, even though he does. Nope, not gonna trash talk! :P

I knew you were above that, but like Ron White said "I knew I should keep my mouth shut, but I couldn't".... Doc..you are one of my heroes, I think....gonna hold judgement until I see your response on the May is just around the corner post...lol.

KK

Hey Doc,

I managed to get a couple more 'Starlings' over the weekend. I sniped em from my kitchen window with my trusty Win 9422 using CCI Shorts. Great little round.

Anyhow, I put them in the freezer just like you ask and will bring them to you at Rockcastle. I'll try to get a few more, just like you ask.

Don't know what you want with 6 frozen Starlings but I will leave the feathers on them, just like you ask.

Your friend,

..........Widder

'Bout a month left to wait, and it's gettin' harder and harder to wait!! :rolleyes:

The Dozer is down at the Range as we speak, You guys won't believe the changes.

A dozer blade for a target? Now that's something I could probably hit.

Hey Doc,

I managed to get a couple more 'Starlings' over the weekend. I sniped em from my kitchen window with my trusty Win 9422 using CCI Shorts. Great little round.

Anyhow, I put them in the freezer just like you ask and will bring them to you at Rockcastle. I'll try to get a few more, just like you ask.

Don't know what you want with 6 frozen Starlings but I will leave the feathers on them, just like you ask.

Your friend,

..........Widder

Starlings??? I didn't know Doc used birds in his gumbo....must be an Ohio thing.

KK

Archived