SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

Drover, we use total time. Let the fastest gun win.

Ugly, working on shooters list and making Posses. I'll try and get something together to post.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have only seen TBones post about the Outlaws and I saw Maiden and Whiskey will be coming. Yazoo too, Throw my name in the Outlaw ring.

Lady T and I have the Honeymoon Suite :wub: at the hotel as of now. So we will be there.

Bring on the Outlaws

Well, I have only seen TBones post about the Outlaws and I saw Maiden and Whiskey will be coming. Yazoo too, Throw my name in the Outlaw ring.

Lady T and I have the Honeymoon Suite :wub: at the hotel as of now. So we will be there.

Bring on the Outlaws

:lol:B) OUTSTANDING!! :FlagAm::lol:

hmm, I mite git tu make it,,,,will know soon... :lol:

Cheyenne ;)

Mr. Culpepper,

Hey, it would be great to have ya. I haven't shot with since the KY State last year. By the way, do you know how to make Gumbo? If you don't, throw some stuff in a pot and enter it in the Gumbo Wars. If you make really great gumbo, don't. :rolleyes: Just kidding. It would be great to have you. KCD

Ize tuk a gud luk et tha skedule an I dunt thin Iwl b abul tu make et....(ie sweet addie lukt at et an sed "an jus wen are yu gonna be home?") ^_^

we'll cee,,,

Cheyenne,,,,kin u make gumbo frum bambi????,, Culpepper ;)

We knew ShyAnn Coolwhip was Scared. Already making excuses, and I need a translator. Prime example of a Hill Billy living in Florida, I can't read Hill Billy and Retired in the same sentence.

See what happens when you go to work for a little while? :rolleyes::unsure::lol:

BTT!!

Sorry 'bout the "w" thang!! :rolleyes::lol:

Shaddai, You heard from RRR yet? I sent a message to his comments. Hope that works!

No, If I didn't know better I would think he's ignoring us, but Knowing him he's probably just really busy.

Shaddai,

try sending a PM to TLC. That might get you his contact info.

p.s. - tell him the Geisha Twins said that ifn he don't make the James Gang annual, they ain't gona come over to NC for the State. I'll have to make that trip by myself.

..........Widder

Spent the day at the Range today, Boy did we have fun. Things are shaping up and looking Good. Looking forward to everyone showing up and having a Great Shoot and Party.

Shaddai!! Thanks for all your hard work and thanks to your family as well. Hate that I missed another match yesterday, but that's another story.

This is shaping up to become another "must attend" match just because of the folks who've already chosen to attend. It's worth the price of admission just to get to shoot and hang out with those who'll be there. Last year Judge Roy Bean made a special trip just to help kick off this event, and that kinda' says it all to me!

Thanks again and also thanks for letting me be a part of it!! :FlagAm:

Don't forget that this match is on Memorial Day weekend that our veterans and soldiers are to be honored!!

Hey Doc,

I cooked crawfish ettoufee and crawfish pie tonight for Sunday Dinner. I know it ain't Gumbo. But, it does keep the ole skills sharp. I am having my son, his wife, and my new grandson over for dinner. Of course, the rest of my "in house" family will be at the table. They always are; can't run them off with a bat. I won't get to actually meet my new grandson for a few more weeks, but, when I do, I know he is gonna knock my socks off. My gorgeous, beautiful, "shapley" daugther- in-law is due on the 28th of March. I can't wait. I got two Ruger Bearcats waiting. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, politely of course, I am staying sharp, and ready for the War in May. :wacko::blink: KCD

Hey Doc,

I cooked crawfish ettoufee and crawfish pie tonight for Sunday Dinner. I know it ain't Gumbo. But, it does keep the ole skills sharp. I am having my son, his wife, and my new grandson over for dinner. Of course, the rest of my "in house" family will be at the table. They always are; can't run them off with a bat. I won't get to actually meet my new grandson for a few more weeks, but, when I do, I know he is gonna knock my socks off. My gorgeous, beautiful, "shapley" daugther- in-law is due on the 28th of March. I can't wait. I got two Ruger Bearcats waiting. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, politely of course, I am staying sharp, and ready for the War in May. :wacko::blink: KCD

Well now I'll be a rat's ass. You are actually admitting that you need to practice just so you can have a little bit of a chance to whup me!!!!! My oh my! Hey, that is exciting about a new grandson! Keep us all posted and bring pics to the match! I quit smoking, so no cigars, but I still enjoy a wee spot of whiskey ever now and then! Oh man, a new shooter on the way!

Thursday 24th ROI & ROII classes. Friday 25th, Side Matches , Long Range, Wild Match Match 4 stages, Friday Night Meet and Greet.

Saturday Main Match 6 Stages, Saturday night Banquet and Side Match awards. Sunday 4 Stages, then lunch and Awards.

Appparently I forgot the most important thing. EVERYBODY Friday Night Meet and Greet includes the WORLD FAMOUS DROVERDOC GUMBO WARS.

Appparently I forgot the most important thing. EVERYBODY Friday Night Meet and Greet includes the WORLD FAMOUS DROVERDOC GUMBO WARS.

Ya hear that Drover....He said world famous! And here I thought the likes of us were just nearly famous! We be movin up the ladder, or down I s'pose! Gumbo be us though and that for sure!

Gumbo R Us! That's us. I just hatched the two chicks I am going to bring to Rockcastle. They don't speak with an oriental accent, but they are mighty fine looking chicks...a bit on the yellow side, though. I will feed them with tender loving care and a special feed formula I have contrived just for Gumbo. I haven't butchered the hog yet for the sausage. I plan on doing that the middle of May. I want the freshest sausage I can bring; plus, I am still waiting for my herbs and spices to mature "on the vine" so speak, before I harvest them and prepare them for the Gumbo. Fresh, man, Fresh. Darn, my mouth just started watering! :lol: You could say this is a "Gumbo Blog".....or not? :wacko: KCD

Doc, maybe we should call it the DOCDROVER GUMBO WARS.

Doc And Drovers Gumbo battle and cowboy action shooting extravaganza! AKA: James Gang Rides Again. I like it, what bout you Drover? I prefer my pig to hang a little before I season and grind the butt! As for the chickens......I have this friend, he works for Tyson, and he is supplying me with some of their top secret special taste enhancing feed for my chickens! This is serious off the radar even the cia does not know about kinda feed! Ain't that right Dodger?! I am not at all intimidated by your talk! When people are throwing away half full bowls of your gumbo, and coming back for 3rds and 5ths of mine, we will know! :P

Good thing we are having a truce on your smack talk. I say "your" smack talk, cuz your talk is just that - smack. Mine? Well mine is the simple yet absolute truth. Although I do find it interesting you mentioned NOT being intimated by my simple description of the beginning preparations for delighting the massive crowds which be shooting at Rockcastle.

Hey Shaddai, I will go along with "Drover and Doc's Gumbo Wars". kCD

Archived