SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

And Wed Wiver Way, if you cook, I might even be brave enough to taste it! Bet I could have a cocktail for you and the Geisha's!

Hey Doc, you are a good friend and all and I know's that RRR and his reputation.....but don't be a taken liberties with my girls.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Doc, you are a good friend and all and I know's that RRR and his reputation.....but don't be a taken liberties with my girls.

'your girls'?

they surely have an eye for you AND RRR, but until they move away from E.TN., they seem to very happy and content around here with me. But, I believe they are colored blind because ALL my grey hair doesn't seem to bother them. Or maybe its just 'pity love' for this ole feller.

..........Widder

'your girls'?

they surely have an eye for you AND RRR, but until they move away from E.TN., they seem to very happy and content around here with me. But, I believe they are colored blind because ALL my grey hair doesn't seem to bother them. Or maybe its just 'pity love' for this ole feller.

..........Widder

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc, I want to enter my dish in the Gumbo wars, only problem is it isn't gumbo and Drover said it wouldn't be fair.

Doc, I want to enter my dish in the Gumbo wars, only problem is it isn't gumbo and Drover said it wouldn't be fair.

Well, here's how I see it.

Considering GUMBO is a great dish of itself and Drover IS the Gumbo master, he shouldn't fear any type entries..... :D

BUT, I believe the GUMBO award should still go to the BEST Gumbo maker.

If you need a fair and IMPARTIAL judge, that would be ME.....

..........Widder

Now, now, Shaddai, all I said, was "delegating" the actual cooking of the dish to someone who works for you doesn't constitue a legal entry into this here Gumbo Wars! If there wasn't a truce with me and Doc, I would relpy something to the tune of: To be a legal entry and to be fair to the under privledged and under classed folks like Doc (But, since there is a truce, I won't say anything like that)you have to cook your own vittles. You can enter it; it just can't win. We would give it a "Spirit of the Game" Penalty for sure. :lol: And, knowing you and your family's ethics, I know you would be totally honest about who done the cookin'. But, I will tell you straight forward, if you want to enter your PEACH COBBLER, all the other participants, tasters, and "guests" will be very happy to eat it for you! So, BRING IT ON! Peach Cobbler for everybody! Including Red River Ray and Company. KCD

I owe an apology. When I updated the "Loot for the Gumbo Wars", I forgot to mention Grill. Along with all the other stuff, the winner will win a first class Grill - YEE-HAW!

Well now let me chime in here. If there was no truce with KCD, I would say something to the tune of: Well now Shaddai, Ya know your my pard and all, but, it just would not be fair to let you enter something that you cooked up in an old tire you took off a car and tossed out back. It wouldn't be very kind to Drover. Why now if you made a bit of gumbo in a pot on a stove, maybe, but to whup up on Drover with such a tire simmered concockshun just would not be morally the thing to do. But, since we are in a truce Drover and I, I will simply say this: Shaddai, I love your enthusiasm, but we just can't enter this dish of yours. Now, what is this about peach cobbler-bo? Sounds a little like gum-bo, cobbler-bo, we could let that in! Especially if there is an extra pan of it for Widder, Call, Wed Wiver Way, the Geisha girls and myself! Knob Creek Gumbo Inc. Yea right! Doc's nearly famous pot of MMMMMMMMMM! Widder, do you take plastic? If ya do, you can be a judge for sure! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Well, maybe I'll just provide the Cobbler and watch everyone enjoy it. Drover you know that was some GOOD Cobbler just for a monthly lunch.

I sure hope so. Have to try out my back and see how it does. Haven't shot in so long I'm not sure that I still remember how. Whiskey has more work this year than he ever has. Don't know if he'll get to shoot any at all. YES, WE ARE VERY BLESSED! i'LL LET YOU KNOW JUST AS SOON AS i CAN.

You bet. We will have full electrical facilities for all participants. I have a rice cooker I will be firing up, so the rice is provided. We appreciate your participation and donations? :rolleyes: Thanks, - "Don't draw to any inside straights" - Knob Creek Drover

If we bring gumbo, is there somewhere to heat it up. Doc, I like my whiskey with a little honey.

Hey girl!! How 'bout a BIG honey!! :rolleyes:

If we bring gumbo, is there somewhere to heat it up. Doc, I like my whiskey with a little honey.

Doc and I prefer to have a honey with our Whiskey....I think that's right.

KK

You know you tha man Blackwater! I like my honey with my whiskey, tequila, vodka, etc.

Wild Turkey American Honey! That's what ya had in Sparta last year if I remember right. Bring it on I.M. We will light a fire under your........gumbo! Whee Doggies Karl, a honey with our whiskey! That might get us in trouble!!!!!!!

Whiskey and Honey, sounds like Hillbilly Lemonade might be safer.

Doc, I'll have a few drinks for people to try.

Well I will try anything at least once! "At Least" are the key words there. So Shaddai, if your passing out samples, better bring plenty of samples! Doc's Tavern and Bunkhouse will be open for business!

Hey girl!! How 'bout a BIG honey!! :rolleyes:

Careful girl you got to watch old Blackwater. How about some American Honey? :D

BWD, he's harmless as a putty cat.

I'll be a ridin the bike down and in the saddlebag will be a bottle of Woodford Reserve for the weak of heart. Shaddai.....can I guy get arrested for operating a golf cart while intoxicated????

As far as Doc trying something once.....doesn't mean he won't try it again....cause his memory ain't so good when he's been drinkin....lol.

KK

BWD, he's harmless as a putty cat.

Yep! That's me! Harmless as water or wind or cold or even time. :rolleyes:

But the effect is permenant!! :lol:

Man !!! I kain't wait !!!

And Karl.....I forget....Oh yea, Woodchuck preserves, Not a bourbon kind of guy. I will stick to my whiskeys. OH, yea, I will try stuff at least once. If I like it, I will consume multiples more. And then...I forget.....

KK, I guess it depends on where you want to operate the golf cart.

Shaddai, any posse lists or lists of who's coming for the 2nd annual shoot?

Rank Scoring or Total Time won't matter at this Annual Shoot. Everybody is gonna have a very GREAT time. Cuz, Mr. James and his gang are riding again, and they are riding hard. We got whiskey, we got gumbo, we got whiskey, we got honey, we got whiskey, we got a gumbo war, we got a couple of benefits that are gonna win BIG, we got whiskey, we got most of the greatest shooters in the several regions, we got whiskey, we got a great range, we got whiskey, we got great amenities around the range, we got whiskey, we got NATIONAL CHAMPEENS (Congratulations to Campo Kid and Copperhead Joe - we are proud of ya'll!), oh yea, did I say we got whiskey? :lol: KCD

Rank Scoring or Total Time won't matter at this Annual Shoot. Everybody is gonna have a very GREAT time. Cuz, Mr. James and his gang are riding again, and they are riding hard. We got whiskey, we got gumbo, we got whiskey, we got honey, we got whiskey, we got a gumbo war, we got a couple of benefits that are gonna win BIG, we got whiskey, we got most of the greatest shooters in the several regions, we got whiskey, we got a great range, we got whiskey, we got great amenities around the range, we got whiskey, we got NATIONAL CHAMPEENS (Congratulations to Campo Kid and Copperhead Joe - we are proud of ya'll!), oh yea, did I say we got whiskey? :lol: KCD

What Drover said! Plus, there will be Crown Royal Whiskey at that! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Archived