SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

We want to invite everyone to come join us for Memmorial Weekend, May 25-27, 2012. This is an all inclusive Match, 10 stages, Side Matches, Long Range, Wild Bunch Match, Friday Night Meet & Greet, 2 Lunches, Saturday Night Banquet, and a Live Band all included. Go to therockcastlerangers.com for the app. The Vaquero's

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all know I'll be there!! :FlagAm::lol:

Yep, this oled Widder man has had his lodging reservations made since last year.

To those not familiar with this place, rest assured that Shaddai and gang really put on a top notch match in a very relaxing atmosphere. I'm lookin forward to another great time at Rockcastle in May.

See ya there!

..........Widder

Great match !!! My family and I was able to make the first match last year and we all had a blast. Sorry to say that it conflicts with our State Match this year :angry: and we want be able to attend, but put us down for next year!

Your Pal,

Slick

Hey Shaddai,

You can put me down. Camping with full hook ups 5 minutes away, 100 room hotel on the property, a tourist attraction 4 or 5 miles away, golf, restuarants...all 4 or 5 miles away, AND a great shoot to boot. I wouldn't miss it! KCD

Did anybody mention?? .... THE FOOD ROCKS!!

AND they've got a winery and tasting room on the premises. :FlagAm:

Blackwater, you know we like to have fun.

Widder, Thanks.

Randy, I expect to see you this year. Shaddai

Shaddai, it doesn't look like I can make it, but I know it will be a Great Shoot.

Randy

Shaddi .....We heard a lot of good things about last years shoot and besides that the Vaquero's and the Rangers are a group to ride with. So I guess yer gona have to put up with a bunch of us from Northern IL, Buffalo Creek Kid, Doc Wire, Ugly, Asleep at the Wheel, Dry Fire, Turkey Legs, Shotgun Bandit, and maybe more lol.................Bandit

Shaddi .....We heard a lot of good things about last years shoot and besides that the Vaquero's and the Rangers are a group to ride with. So I guess yer gona have to put up with a bunch of us from Northern IL, Buffalo Creek Kid, Doc Wire, Ugly, Asleep at the Wheel, Dry Fire, Turkey Legs, Shotgun Bandit, and maybe more lol.................Bandit

:lol:WELL .. THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!! :lol:

Glad you guys can make it!! It's gonna' be a heck of a party!!

Shaddai..........Iffin Doc don't Chicken out could ya posse him with the IL bunch . We will make a Yankee out of him by the end of the shoot. LOL ........Bandit

Bandit, That sounds fine to me. Maybe you can confuse him a little. Shaddai

I be confused enough already! :blink: However, I would be more than happy to posse with those saddle sore's from Illinois! I thought I was a yank already though....or am I confused? Got it on the calender to come. Gotta see this place you call home Shaddai!

Looks like things are shaping up for a Big match and Bigger party. Saturday night Banquet followed by The Band "MILKBONE" Blackwater Desperado. Did I mention FREE BEER. Shaddai

Friday Night Meet and Greet, just checking to see who wants to enter the DESSERT contest. If anyone is wants in just bring your best dish. Shaddai

There will be a prize 1st - 3rd.

Doc!! You'll recover by the time ya' get to Rock Castle. I gots a idear for a small desert you'd probably go nuts fer. ;):P

Hey Doc,

You, me and a few others on this thread need to start urging Korupt Karl to come to this match.

It'll be warm, summer type weather and he ain't got nothin better to do than spend some of his money in KY at Rockcastle. Shucks, I bet Shaddai would even treat ole KK just like family also.

..........Widder

Hey Doc,

You, me and a few others on this thread need to start urging Korupt Karl to come to this match.

It'll be warm, summer type weather and he ain't got nothin better to do than spend some of his money in KY at Rockcastle. Shucks, I bet Shaddai would even treat ole KK just like family also.

..........Widder

I might just do that Widder! I don't know yet as the 2 that have first dibs on beds in the bunkhouse haven't said yet, but I may have a bed for him down there! I have a feeling this is gonna be a good one!

Doc, you're right about this being a good one. A bunch of the Possum crowd will be there and KK would be right at home. We're gonna' roar as usual here and you know it!! :FlagAm:

If you think about it, this is just another home away from home for all of us fun huntin' cowboy types!! :lol::wub:B)

:lol: And NO!! I ain't talkin' 'bout no pie!! :lol:

Archived