SASS Wire Forum

S.A.A. parts for sale.

:FlagAm: Hey the camp,

I have two 4 3/4 in. original Colt Bisley barrels, one in .45Colt the other in .32 WCF. In good shape with shootable bores for $75.00 each. One original Colt cylinder in .32WCF $75.00. A nice pair of checkered rosewood gun fighter grips for the OMV $25.00. Three used 4 3/4in. Colt clone barrels, one ASM same as Uberti and two Uberti all in .45Colt, all old thread, nice shape, like new bores. Also one Uberti 5 1/2in. barrel in .32WCF like new, anyone of the four barrels for $30.00 each. Two Colt clone ejector rods with heads, half rounds for .32 or .38 cal. $15.00 each. Thanks. :D

BUGGY O'BenSHOOTER

SASS#48243

Gary Benschoter

Gbenschoter@sbcglobal.net

Evening Buggy:

I'll take the grips:

A nice pair of checkered rosewood gun fighter grips for the OMV $25.00.

Let me know where to send the gold.

I can do Paypal if you like.

Thanks pard.

--Dawg

I'll take the two 4 3/4" uberti 45colt barrels if they are still available. let me know where to send the funds SA

Buggy, I will take the Bisley .32-20 barrel. Tell me where to send the $ and the shipping cost. Thanks much, cowrustler

:FlagAm: Hey the camp,

I have two 4 3/4 in. original Colt Bisley barrels, one in .45Colt the other in .32 WCF. In good shape with shootable bores for $75.00 each. One original Colt cylinder in .32WCF $75.00. A nice pair of checkered rosewood gun fighter grips for the OMV $25.00. Three used 4 3/4in. Colt clone barrels, one ASM same as Uberti and two Uberti all in .45Colt, all old thread, nice shape, like new bores. Also one Uberti 5 1/2in. barrel in .32WCF like new, anyone of the four barrels for $30.00 each. Two Colt clone ejector rods with heads, half rounds for .32 or .38 cal. $15.00 each. Thanks. :D

BUGGY O'BenSHOOTER

SASS#48243

Gary Benschoter

Hey Mayor,

What's left are three .45 Colt Uberti barrels all 4 3/4in. long, and one Uberti barrel 5 1/2in. long in .32WCF or .32-20. Thanks.

Gary B.

BUGGY O'

Well from the ad it appeared that there was also a 32-20 factory cylinder and in the email (not responded to) I asked what generation the original parts were..........

Your perrogative, I suppose I'll pass doesn't feel "cowboy code" enough to me.

Buggy, I will take the Bisley .32-20 barrel. Tell me where to send the $ and the shipping cost. Thanks much, cowrustler

Hey rustler,

The barrel is old, 4 3/4in., grey finish, rifling is present breech to muzzle, a little dirty, threads are 20 to the inch and in fine shape. It isn't pretty, but can be. $75.00 is the total. Oh yes, Markings are excellent. (BISLEY MODEL) 32 WCF on left side, Two line address COLT'S PT.F.A.MFG.Co. on top and HARTFORD, CT. U.S.A. below. Need your address. Thanks.

Gary Benschoter

2261 Freedom Blvd.

Watsonville, Ca. 95076

Well from the ad it appeared that there was also a 32-20 factory cylinder and in the email (not responded to) I asked what generation the original parts were..........

Your perrogative, I suppose I'll pass doesn't feel "cowboy code" enough to me.

:FlagAm: Hey Mayor,

Have been dealing with another e-mailer, Brian Reynard, who contacted me yesterday a 7:21p.m., he has not gotten back to me since about 4:00p.m. PST today. No excuses, you can have it if you want. Your perrogative I suppose, sorry I'm not " Cowboy Code" enough for you, you may pass on the cylinder if you wish, your perrogative, I suppose.. Thanks. :blink:

Gary Benschoter

BUGGY O'BenSHOOTER

SASS #48243

I'll take the two 4 3/4" uberti 45colt barrels if they are still available. let me know where to send the funds SA

[/quote

:FlagAm: Hey Gunfighter,

Thanks for having patients. It is grueling here on the wire classifieds, besides working, having my computer go belly up on me, you run across some rude folks. The two Uberti barrels are from two different companies, Mitchell Arms and American Arms, both in fine shape, very dark bluing, nice clean threads, 4 3/4in. nice rifling, like new. You may have them if you wish. Thanks again. :rolleyes:

Gary Benschoter

2261 Freedom Blvd.

Watsonville, Ca. 95076

BUGGY O'BenSHOOTER

SASS #48243

:FlagAm: Hey Mayor,

Have been dealing with another e-mailer, Brian Reynard, who contacted me yesterday a 7:21p.m., he has not gotten back to me since about 4:00p.m. PST today. No excuses, you can have it if you want. Your perrogative I suppose, sorry I'm not " Cowboy Code" enough for you, you may pass on the cylinder if you wish, your perrogative, I suppose.. Thanks. :blink:

Gary Benschoter

BUGGY O'BenSHOOTER

SASS #48243

Humph......small world Brian is a friend of mine.

My point is that I emailed you and no one had spoken for the cylinder.

It still is not marked sold.

The items spoken for above my first post were, well, spoken for.....

Other items were asked about here after I emailed you so I posted that you had not replied to my email.

By the way you still haven't replied to my email or answered my questions......

There is no "I'll Take It Rule" here so it is your PERROGATIVE to sell to whom ever you wish but a Gent, or a COWBOY, would take care of business instead of blowing me off.

By the way I have 17 hundred some odd posts here and this never used to happen.

Hey the camp,

:angry: Who is Gary Barnes? :blink:

He e-mailed me asking me what barrels I had left from my sale, I e-mailed him back telling him what I had. Here is his reply word for word sent to my personal e-mail, not SASS e-mail.

" Yea and I got number 2 after dinner. I am a CASS gunsmith and I wouldn't deal this way with anyone" , verbatim . Who is he, no SASS alias supplied.I don't intentionally mean to upset folks, unlike others. I would like an apology. Thanks. :FlagAm:

Hey the camp,

:angry: Who is Gary Barnes? :blink:

He e-mailed me asking me what barrels I had left from my sale, I e-mailed him back telling him what I had. Here is his reply word for word sent to my personal e-mail, not SASS e-mail.

" Yea and I got number 2 after dinner. I am a CASS gunsmith and I wouldn't deal this way with anyone" , verbatim . Who is he, no SASS alias supplied.I don't intentionally mean to upset folks, unlike others. I would like an apology. Thanks. :FlagAm:

And here is his email to me...........

Hey Gary,

Don't get you drift.

Gary B.

GaryBenschoter

Are you just trying to cause issues here on the board?

Here is the text of my email to you:

Gary

I am a player for all you have left.

Shoot me a phone number so I can call you or at least let me know what all is left and what gen the real colt parts are and what the Outside condition is.

Or you call me at (817) xxx-xxxx cell

Thanks! Gary Barnes!

OK here's the apology........

I'm sorry you can't understand me!

And here is his email to me...........

Hey Gary,

Don't get you drift.

Gary B.

GaryBenschoter

Are you just trying to cause issues here on the board?

Here is the text of my email to you:

Gary

I am a player for all you have left.

Shoot me a phone number so I can call you or at least let me know what all is left and what gen the real colt parts are and what the Outside condition is.

Or you call me at (817) xxx-xxxx cell

Thanks! Gary Barnes!

OK here's the apology........

I'm sorry you can't understand me!

Hey Gary,

You know I have bought barrels from you in the past. Seemed to get on o.k.? We were able to communicate then when you were the salesman. I to am sorry, I thought I explained my computer died, I did not see your inquiry until it was too late. My timing was off.

Gary Benschoter

BUGGY O' BenSHOOTER

On 1/2/12 I sent you an PM that said I'd take the 44/40 bisley barrel. I still haven't heard back from you.

tmperin@earthlink.net

Mike

You sure he had a 44/40 Bisley barrel?

It's not listed in his first post up above?

Yep, it was the 45 bbl, getting old really, really sucks!

:unsure: Hey Mike It's yours. Sent you a P.M.. And Yes it really, really sucks I laugh at myself for ever thinking it would be different. Read the P.M. for further info. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Gary Benschoter

2261 Freedom Blvd.

Watsonville, Ca. 95076

Archived