SASS Wire Forum

What's with those Ducks helmets?

Utah Bob #35998

Wow!

Psychomalogical warfare? An attempt to blind the Badgers?? :blink: :blink:

I think I read a story a few years back that Oregon came up with all those "wild" uniforms because it attracted the players because they had ( insert today's word for cool) uniforms

I guess when you've got a guy on your side like Phil Knight, who's willing to donate $100 million dollars to your school's athletic program, I guess you can afford to dress in a more "provocative style." :P

Wow. Rose Bowl is over.

Best Rose Bowl that I can recall. Great game. I just wish one of the teams could have scored. Only 83 points scored.

You got that right, Badger. It was a little slow and dragged along in spots, and I kept dozing off. But, I'm glad I finally woke up to see that the Ducks won. :D

Now, let's see how Stanford and Oklahoma State do. Hmmmmm....I wonder who Okie is cheering for. :)

You got that right, Badger. It was a little slow and dragged along in spots, and I kept dozing off. But, I'm glad I finally woke up to see that the Ducks won. :D

Now, let's see how Stanford and Oklahoma State do. Hmmmmm....I wonder who Okie is cheering for. :)

Jim Beam?

I doubt that he is awake. Probably ODed on football today.

Now THAT's what I calls a Rose Bowl! :D

Yes Oregon has some wild uni combos. But when the head honcho of Nike is from there, guess he can afford it :blush: It was an exciting game even tho I'm not a big "O" fan.

Yes Oregon has some wild uni combos. But when the head honcho of Nike is from there, guess he can afford it :blush: It was an exciting game even tho I'm not a big "O" fan.

And why would that be, Big Sage? :lol:

Mylar Mallards. :lol:

They even had polyester wings on their shoulderpads. :lol:

Hey Pack Saddle, Nike even inflicted their swoop logo on the Huskies at Washington.

I guess money talks loud and clear.

Hey Pack Saddle, Nike even inflicted their swoop logo on the Huskies at Washington.

I guess money talks loud and clear.

Well, like they say, "If you've got it....flaunt it." :lol:

Archived