SASS Wire Forum

New Years Eve at Fort Parker

Neches Slim

Had a great time at Fort Parker on New Years Eve. This was my first time to shoot at Fort Parker and I want to thank Colt and all the people that put this all together. I think I can speak for everyone there that we all had a great time. If you would like to see Bin Laden executed by firing squad click on the link.

Notice they all went for the head shot there. Just disappeared in a cloud of Styrofoam or whatever. Then, for lack of anything else, the body.

Had a great time at Fort Parker on New Years Eve. This was my first time to shoot at Fort Parker and I want to thank Colt and all the people that put this all together. I think I can speak for everyone there that we all had a great time. If you would like to see Bin Laden executed by firing squad click on the link.

Omg that was AWESOME!!!

We had a blast this weekend! Thank you to everyone who showed up and made this match a success. This was the most fun I've ever has at New years. We really enjoyed ourselves!!!

I also want to thank all the new members who signed up as well as the renewals this weekend. Thank you very much! You can be sure that we are going to do all we can to make this an extremely fun shoot. Of course it will be fast and furious but it will also be lots of fun!!!

Archived