SASS Wire Forum

Thanks

Haven't bought me a new (to me) hat in a few years, I'll take this one:

100% Fur Hat natural light coffee color with gus crease in size 7 3/8

Shipped to you in the lower 48 for 50.00

Click here to see hat

Thanks, Wishbone

I'll pm you..

Got some time on my hands this week after coming back from the Docs. Seems his idea and mine of takin it easy are not quite the same so I have to tone it back a bit more I guess so thought I would try to clean up some items around the old ranch so here goes.

Doc Holiday kit. Vintage silverplate folding cup with handle and new stainless flask

50.00 shipped to you in the lower 48

Click here to see Doc Kit

==================================================================================

This is an old silverbelly Texas Hatters Hat from Fort Worth Texas one of my Dads old hats. Hate to see it go but so goes life I am sure Dad would understand. It is felt with a leather sweat band and wide ribbon size 7 1/8 used and vintage but recently cleaned and blocked.

60.00 shipped to you in the lower 48

Click here to see hat

===================================================================================

Holster is for SAA 4 3/4

Holster is 35.00 Shipped to you in the lower 48.

Click here to see holster

=====================================================================================================

Resistol 5XXXXX Fur Hat with 5 inch brim and two dent front in size 7 1/8 worn but in great shape.

Shipped to you in the lower 48 for 75.00

Click here to see hat

=======================================================================================================

Got some hats left over from a wedding. These were used once and are all like brand new. Gus creases and some montana peaks. Leather sweatbands.

=====================================================================================================

100% Fur Hat natural coffee tan color with gus crease in size 7 1/2

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat SOLD

100% Fur Hat color is black with Montana Peak crease in size 7 1/4

Click here to see hat

100% Fur Hat with gus crease in size 7 1/4

Click here to see hat

100% Fur Hat with peak crease in size 7 1/8

Click here to see hat

100% Fur Hat with gus crease in brown color a pretty hat size 7 1/8

Click here to see hat

100% Fur Hat with gus crease in dark natural color with leather twisted band a nice lookin hat size 7 1/8

Click here to see hat

100% Fur Hat color black with center crease and two dent front in size 7 1/8

Click here to see hat

I want the "Colt" Holster 43/4" for $30 and the 5" Brim Resistol, size 71/8. Neither have been claimed.

Thanks,

Grayson

Got some time on my hands this week after coming back from the Docs. Seems his idea and mine of takin it easy are not quite the same so I have to tone it back a bit more I guess so thought I would try to clean up some items around the old ranch so here goes.

Doc Holiday kit. Vintage silverplate folding cup with handle and new stainless flask

==================================================================================

This is an old silverbelly Texas Hatters Hat from Fort Worth Texas one of my Dads old hats. Hate to see it go but so goes life I am sure Dad would understand. It is felt with a leather sweat band and wide ribbon size 7 1/8 used and vintage but recently cleaned and blocked.

Click here to see hat

===================================================================================

Holster is for SAA 4 3/4

Resistol 5XXXXX Fur Hat with 5 inch brim and two dent front in size 7 1/8 worn but in great shape.

Click here to see hat

=======================================================================================================

Got some hats left over from a wedding. These were used once and are all like brand new. Gus creases and some montana peaks. Leather sweatbands.

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

DUKE, I'll take this hat right here. PM me your address.

Sgt. Eli

Click here to see hat

100% Fur Hat with gus crease in dark natural color with leather twisted band a nice lookin hat size 7 1/8

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Duke if you still have 2nd one from the bottom i will take it .Thanks Rusty,also sent apm.

Click here to see hat

Holster is for SAA 4 3/4

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

Click here to see hat

I'm interested in this if it's still available.

Holster is for SAA 4 3/4

If so send me payment info.

Thanks

Archived