SASS Wire Forum

Broncos aren't looking too hot...

So the Broncos win the AFC West with an 8 and 8 record, beating out the Raider, also 8 and 8, on the basis of the third tie breaker.

Pretty sad, but hey, they made the playoffs. Now to watch the Cowboys and Giants go at it for their division.

It could be much much worse they could be the BROWNS!:angry:

12 years rebuilding, record= 68 and 139

talk about bad!

Rye

It's over and they sucked :excl:

The more I see of John Fox, the less I like. I think he is too conservative and a poor strategist.

Granted, he's better than McDaniels (who may be a very good coach in the future) but I don't think he's a super bowl winning coach.

Ahhh....a perfect final day in the regular season....

Pats score 48 unanswered points against the Bills, coming back after spotting the Bills 21 points, to earn home field advantage thru the playoffs....Brady passes 5000+ yards on the season, and throws his 300th career touchdown....

The Jets crumble and die....(bye, Rex...)

I can go to bed happy and content...

LL

Badger is stepping off the curb and making his NFL predictions for the playoffs.

NFC will have Green Bay (of course) playing the Giants for the league title.

AFC will have New England playing Pittsburgh for the AFC league title

Green Bay will Play New England for all of the marbles.

So there is no need to play the Super bowl

Oh yeah, Seattle Seahawks will be watching on TV.

Badger is stepping off the curb and making his NFL predictions for the playoffs.

NFC will have Green Bay (of course) playing the Giants for the league title.

AFC will have New England playing Pittsburgh for the AFC league title

Green Bay will Play New England for all of the marbles.

So there is no need to play the Super bowlOh yeah, Seattle Seahawks will be watching on TV.

I agree...last time they met, it was 31-27 New England.....

LL

OK, Loophole, I am beginning to suspect that you are a Pats fan.

Given where you live was a dead giveaway. :lol:

Why, BMC...Whatever do you mean?

What gave me away? My love of the Jets?

In this neck of the woods, college ball is a mild distraction, more significant among certain alumni than the general public...it's the NFL that gets us going, and the Pats are the favorite child of most. I was on the waiting list for 10 years before I was able to get my season tickets.

I'm cautiously optimistic...

LL

No doot about it, Bill Bilichick has made his mark on the team.

Aside from a few glitches with the NFL and some questionable practices.

But you can not take anything away from their talent.

I have to admit that Brady is not my favorite quarterback but the man has a arm

that has made him a lot of money. I doubt that he is too concerned about what

BMC thinks anyway.

What could be better? Both Miami and Dallas lose. I actually stayed up to chortle over the Dallas game.

Denver-KC. What a waste of air time. Neither team had anything to play for, as it turned out. Both showed a remarkable ineptitude.

Put Tebow and Orton in a bag and shake them up. When you dump it, I don't think a quarterback will fall out.

What could be better? Both Miami and Dallas lose. I actually stayed up to chortle over the Dallas game.

Denver-KC. What a waste of air time. Neither team had anything to play for, as it turned out. Both showed a remarkable ineptitude.

Put Tebow and Orton in a bag and shake them up. When you dump it, I don't think a quarterback will fall out.

So you missed the excitement of the threat by Kansas City, Noz?

It could be much much worse they could be the BROWNS!:angry:

12 years rebuilding, record= 68 and 139

talk about bad!

Rye

Or maybe the Colts. BUT, wait ontil they draft RGIII.

At least one that falls out won't be a whiner. :lol:

As a Bronco's fan since '75 (think John Ralston :unsure: ) any time the Bronco's are still playing and the Ra#$der$ are sitting at home is a good day - no matter how they got there!! :)

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Now them is fightin' words! Hang on whilst I go get Wildcat to open a can of XXX on ya.

Archived