SASS Wire Forum

North Korea

Red Logan #12252

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear leader," Kim Jung Il's youngest son, to be the new leader of North Korea -- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the military.

This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished anything in his life that that would even come close to military leadership: he hasn't even so much

as led a Cub Scout troop, let alone coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon. So, setting that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader"

of the country. Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here. We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him

Commander-in-Chief -- a guy who has never led anything more than an ACORN demonstration -- and made him the leader of this country. Never mind :o

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear leader," Kim Jung Il's youngest son, to be the new leader of North Korea -- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the military.

This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished anything in his life that that would even come close to military leadership: he hasn't even so much

as led a Cub Scout troop, let alone coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon. So, setting that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader"

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here. We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him

Commander-in-Chief -- a guy who has never led anything more than an ACORN demonstration -- and made him the leader of this country. Never mind :o

:lol::huh::(

A good assesement of their situation . . . . and ours, . . ..... :wacko:

Kinda matches OUR current Commander In Chief.... It's a global trend.... :blink:

The

Henry, not every Serviceman sees Combat.... And even less so in The Air Force so disregarding who it was because I haven't been following the debates, Serving and not hearing a shot fired in anger is not unheard of. There are many days and nights when I wish that I were one of them between the aches and pains and nightmares....

I fear that the situation on the Korean peninsula is not going to get better. Several generations of North Koreans have been brainwashed into hating anything not North Korean. They blame everyone else for their problems. At times, it seems only China can keep them in check, for now. They have detonated two (I believe) nuclear devices, and have a delivery system that can reach anywhere in S Korea and possibly Japan.

Just watch the videos of their military marching. As Sean Connery would call them-Goose stepping morons.

If they nike South Korea, the incident will be in the hands of the diplomats after the dust settles in a few days.

If they fire a nuke at japan, what happened to the Koreans during WW2 will be a picnic compared to how the Japanese will retaliate. Their Constitution does not allow an offensive Army, so to speak. But in defense, after being attacked.... And I don't for one second believe that the Japanese are not nuclear capable.... Just as I do not believe that the Israelis are not nuclear capable....

Did you see the report that suggests the new boss has had plastic surgery to make himself look more like his father?

Archived