SASS Wire Forum

WTB Colt's 1860 Army

Looking for a pair of 1860 Armys', don't have to be new just in good shootable condition. Would prefer Uberti's but would consider Pietta's.

So if you have a single or a pair in the safe you could part with send me a PM.

Thanks

JW

JW,

Will see a pard wednesday that has at least one and maybe two that he wants to sell. I'll get you a manufacturer and price.

I think they are unfired and boxed, but reasonably priced.

I'll do my best and be in touch then.

Shorty

I have a pair of Uberti 1860's that have Navy grips. The arbors have been modified to bottom out in the barrels.

The spring broke on one of the pawls and I replaced it with another spring but have not shot it since. I am in

the process of changing all of mine over to spring and plungers. I shot them in a couple of cowboy shoot last

year, but prefer my 1851 Navies. I would let them go for $420.00 shipped. If interested let me know.

Charlie

Thanks for the responses;

Shorty besure and let me know!

Charlie let me see what Shorty comes up with and I will get back to you.

Regards

JW

JW,

Well I must apologize to you. My pard got sentimental and decided not to sell. Hope I didn't hold you up on any others out there.

If he should change his mind, I'll be sure to let you know. (danged crawfish skunk anyway) No, he's a nice guy just changed his mind.

Here's a bump for you anyway and good luck.

Again I'm real sorry,

Shorty

I have four available. 2 are Pietta, one is ASM (best looking of the four) and one is an older Uberti with a shoulder stock. I'd let the ASM and the Piettas go for $185.00 each shipped, and the Uberti with the stock would go for $250.00 shipped. These are all used revolvers and show a bit of wear from shooting/carrying. I have photos of the ASM and the Uberti.

JW,

Well I must apologize to you. My pard got sentimental and decided not to sell. Hope I didn't hold you up on any others out there.

If he should change his mind, I'll be sure to let you know. (danged crawfish skunk anyway) No, he's a nice guy just changed his mind.

Here's a bump for you anyway and good luck.

Again I'm real sorry,

Shorty

That's fine, I change my mind on stuff also, usually after it's gone and I have to buy new.

JW

Archived