SASS Wire Forum

Bucky Buscadero needs your prayers

Whiskey Business

Prayers up !

May God Look upon all this season.

Prayers up from Texas for comfort in this very hard time for the family and all his friends.

My brother was a great guy, attested to by the fact that he had so many friends. If you ever met him, you'd like him instantly. He was an avid sportsman who loved the outdoors and always stayed in good shape. He died while doing one of the things he loved best - duck hunting in S.W. Louisiana. He spent a good part of his time in duck season as a hunter and guide. I had many a good hunt with him. He was only 56. I still cannot believe he is gone. Lord, this hurts so much. Thank you for the prayers.

Obituary

Bucky....that marsh in SW Louisiana is a beautiful place. When I was growing up and living there I spent many a morning in a duck blind watching the sun come up. I'm glad he was doing something he enjoyed. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Condolences from Ms. Maggie and myself... Peace and healing for all of his many, many friends and family...

Vaya con Dios

Prayers up for Daryl and Bucky and for you, too, WB.

Please add my prayers and condolences to the list.

~EE Taft~

Count my prayers among those for Bucky and family.

Y'all have my number if you need anything.

Bucky's brother, Daryl, passed away from a heart attack this morning. He was a good man that leaves behind a grown son and two teenage daughters. Please pray for them all during this difficult time. He will be greatly missed.

Prayers on the way from up here in Ohio. Hope the family is well. Rye

May God be with you and your family in your time of need and grief. Prayers up from the CC camp fire.

God Bless.

CC

PM to ya Whiskeys....

Archived