SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for my better half, please (UPDATE)

Matt, I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now.

I will be sending prayers up for your better half directly!

I sure hope she feels better soon!

~EE Taft~

Chest x-ray NOW! And possibly an EKG. I'm not kidding, man, don't mess with this.

Shawna's recent CHF and BP problems were a REALLY RUDE wake up call. I'd hate to have you folks go through what she did.

Prayers are still going out for you both.

Prayers still up for Catherine and for you.All you cowboys and cowgirls prayed my Catherine throught her cancer.We need to pray Catherine through this.God please lay your healing hand on this lady and heal her in Jesus's most holy name.Amen

You both will continue to be in our prayers.

KK

Pards, I know the prayer list has been pretty full lately, but I was wondering if you could add my wife Catherine to your prayer list. She got sick with a severe cold on Christmas Eve, and has not really gotten much better. I'm especially concerned about her severe cough, since she also has asthma. I took her to the doctor earlier this week and they gave her an antibiotic, but so far, she is still hacking her full head off. Please say a prayer or two for her that she will get better soon. Thanks and Happy New Year to you all.

1-2-12

Catherine is still not doing very well. Had to take her to a Wellstar clinic today (1-1-12). She tried to take a decongestant list night, and the resulting mucus flow kept her up literally all night with a violent persistent cough. When we got to the clinic, her blood oxygen level was below normal. They gave her a albuterol breathing treatment while we were there, prescribed another antibiotic to try and deal with the sinus inflammation, and suggested that she try taking an antihistamine like Benadryl to dry up the mucus. They also said to go to the ER for a chest x-ray if her condition does not improve in a day or two (I hope it does not come to that). She is still having trouble catching her breath, and she cannot lay down for long periods of time to sleep before she starts coughing again.

Please ask everyone to keep her in your prayers. Thank you.

I will sure keep her in mine.. give her a hug for me... and please keep us posted. I am so sorry it has to be so hard, but you are not alone you have everyone praying for you guys... Hugs Deja

Pards, I know the prayer list has been pretty full lately, but I was wondering if you could add my wife Catherine to your prayer list. She got sick with a severe cold on Christmas Eve, and has not really gotten much better. I'm especially concerned about her severe cough, since she also has asthma. I took her to the doctor earlier this week and they gave her an antibiotic, but so far, she is still hacking her full head off. Please say a prayer or two for her that she will get better soon. Thanks and Happy New Year to you all.

1-2-12

Catherine is still not doing very well. Had to take her to a Wellstar clinic today (1-1-12). She tried to take a decongestant list night, and the resulting mucus flow kept her up literally all night with a violent persistent cough. When we got to the clinic, her blood oxygen level was below normal. They gave her a albuterol breathing treatment while we were there, prescribed another antibiotic to try and deal with the sinus inflammation, and suggested that she try taking an antihistamine like Benadryl to dry up the mucus. They also said to go to the ER for a chest x-ray if her condition does not improve in a day or two (I hope it does not come to that). She is still having trouble catching her breath, and she cannot lay down for long periods of time to sleep before she starts coughing again.

Please ask everyone to keep her in your prayers. Thank you.

Prayers goin' up for her again, Pard. I know how asthma and breathing problems are. Not good at all!

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

~EE Taft~

Hugs and prayers.Watch it close.Can go to bronchitis or pneumonia real quick! Mama has had that lots and me had a few times!

Archived