SASS Wire Forum

While I appreciate the help, I have run out of primers, I need money, and it is pouring down rain like a cow with a flat rock. I guess the only solution is to get more primers, wait for a break in the rain and then shoot holes in anything I see. Any Buicks around?

Hey Grizz, might want to take some factory shells with you if you haven't tested out your re-loads, hate to see you have misses if the re-loads don't work

All for now JD Trampas

P.S. BMC, just keep on making them, we don't shoot in the winter here in Iowa, I now have next years run done plus a few more if I decide to go out and practice

Hey Grizz, might want to take some factory shells with you if you haven't tested out your re-loads, hate to see you have misses if the re-loads don't work

All for now JD Trampas

P.S. BMC, just keep on making them, we don't shoot in the winter here in Iowa, I now have next years run done plus a few more if I decide to go out and practice

Yup, that is the plan, taking a box of factory and a box of reloads. I'll shoot one of each side by side in my side by side so I can compare my load against the featherlites. If that proves out well, I'll just set the factory ammo back and use reloads.

Them new waders is burnin a hole in the floor wantin to get used ain't they?

YEP :mellow:

Same thing happens to me every time I start up the press guess we need to shoot more.

AND YEP AGAIN. :mellow:

Yep! I goy me a MEC 650 a couple months back and made 2 trips to get shot. I had 3 - 55 gallon bags full of shells, 8,000 wads, 15,000 primers and 12 pounds of powder.

I now have 1 bag of shot left, 3000 wads and just got another 8 pound cannister of Clays.

I am sitting on over 6,000 shotgun shells now. That ought to last me until next November....

I did it again. Took the dog out to water the water ways, and I stopped and deprimed the last of my shotgun shells. I didn't get out to pick up some primers today. So here I sit, with my primer holes sticking out. :o

I'm just hoping the weather cooperates for this weekend so I can get out and test out my shells. Heard one forecast today for the area the range is in that included a high wind watch with gusts to 75 MPH. Dunno if'n I want to be shooting in that, I might blow away!

We are looking at 50+ MPH winds tonight. Rivers are all blown out but looks like they might start to drop

by the next week end. Maybe when all the worker bees go back to work next week, us drones can go fish.

If not and the rivers don't flood so I can get across the valley, I might go test some shells. Then I can reload them. :lol:

Hep Me!

I'm trying to help you BMC, just can't reach ya...

we shot this past Wednesday, I got the heater hooked up and running in my shop (read reloading equipment), and now have the need to reload about 6 boxes of 20 gauge Black Powder shotshells for Ms. Mary Matilda and 6 boxes of 12 gauge Black Powder shotshells for meownself.

I only got one small bag of wads when I got my supplies, I figured I'd order a big bag of claybusters from Midway, but after I saw the shipping costs, it makes just as much sense to buy the more expensive winchester wads locally. Maybe I'll go get some tomorrow, or Saturday on the way home from the match...if I don't blow away.

Dang wind blew over a cattle truck up towards the range today.

BMC

No Buicks in sight , why don't ya take a few shots at them steelheads ?

CB :ph34r:

well.... THARS ALWAYS THE BOAT :lol:

here ya go Badger----- #4 on me

that oughta slow ya down a wee bit

Thank you, Miz CC. I am a mite thirsty.

I had a drift boat witha a hole in the bottom of it.

Feller cut a drain hole right smack dab in the bottom.

Now being the thoughtful person that I am, I thunk, "Huh,

why did he do that"?

Turns out that the drain plug worked jus fine and no

water got in the boat. But that said, I never was comfortable

with a hole in the bottom of the boat.

Sergeant, you are an overacheiver. :lol: :lol:

It's that Obsessive Compulsive thing rearing it's head...

Enough is enough and too much is just right.....

Archived