SASS Wire Forum

WTB TTN 12GA

TUCO SASS #46748

They come up every so often on here, they don't last long for sure, supposed to be a boat load of them coming over, it's been a year since I heard that, pretty slow boat, guess they are having trouble signing paper work to get them over here, last I heard everything is in order, maybe they will show up sometime next year, who knows.

Anyway here is a BTT

All for now JD Trampas

Guest Tommy Reb

Hello Tuco. I have a TTN that has an action job, switched triggers and antiqued finish all done by Steve Young (Steve's Gunz). I've use it in about 15 matches so it has something under 400 rounds through it. I really do like my TTN, but I have just gotten a Pioineer Arms coach gun that I may like even better. I plan on shooting the PA gun in a match on January 7. If it works like I think it will, I may be interested in selling my TTN.

If the PA works out, I will get back in touch with you. If you have not already found a TTN by then, I expect we could work something out.

Tommy Reb

Hello Tuco. I have a TTN that has an action job, switched triggers and antiqued finish all done by Steve Young (Steve's Gunz). I've use it in about 15 matches so it has something under 400 rounds through it. I really do like my TTN, but I have just gotten a Pioineer Arms coach gun that I may like even better. I plan on shooting the PA gun in a match on January 7. If it works like I think it will, I may be interested in selling my TTN.

If the PA works out, I will get back in touch with you. If you have not already found a TTN by then, I expect we could work something out.

Tommy Reb

My hat is off to you for helping someone out...But my question to you is where da H did get the Pioneer Arms coach gun?? Been trying to find one here California for six months...What is your source?? I just hope I can import it to my state...

Texas Lizard

I know at one time Sixgun Shorty handled this shotgun, but he was having trouble getting them to sell, so he quit, at least I believe this was the case, he had it posted here once and my memory isn't what it used to be, maybe he will chime in or somebody else that knows what is going on with Pioneer Arms Corporation, I know their was good reviews from Capt Baylor and Sixgun about this shotgun regardless of the price, granted we pay over $1200 for a slicked up 73, over $1,000 for sixguns, then only pay $450 for a shotgun

Anyway a BTT for Tuco

All for now JD Trampas

Guest Tommy Reb

Texas Lizard, I lucked onto an "as new" PA coach gun on GunBroker.com. I had been looking for a new one for many months. I am still on the "wish list" with the importer for one with a walnut stock. The one I found has a birch stock, but I was glad to get it. I tried all the dealers/distributors I knew that at one time or another had PA's, including Sixgun Shorty, but none are available that I can find. I heard that the factory in Poland where the PA's are made had large military orders that had fully consumed production capacity. JD Trampas is correct about cost, but the PA sure is a finely built gun. I think I am really going to like it, but I need a least one match with it under my belt before I give up my tried and true TTN.

Tommy Reb

Texas Lizard, I lucked onto an "as new" PA coach gun on GunBroker.com. I had been looking for a new one for many months. I am still on the "wish list" with the importer for one with a walnut stock. The one I found has a birch stock, but I was glad to get it. I tried all the dealers/distributors I knew that at one time or another had PA's, including Sixgun Shorty, but none are available that I can find. I heard that the factory in Poland where the PA's are made had large military orders that had fully consumed production capacity. JD Trampas is correct about cost, but the PA sure is a finely built gun. I think I am really going to like it, but I need a least one match with it under my belt before I give up my tried and true TTN.

Tommy Reb

Poland...I might have get my youngest girl to look into one for me...She lives in London and has might some pull in the industry, maybe...I will have to talk to her next week about it...Thanks for the info...I will have to keep looking into gunbroker more often...

Texas Lizard

After you have had a good run with it...I would some info on how it feels...

I have a AMERICAN MADE Stevens hammer gun 12ga 20'

The wood is in very good shape shoots 2 3/4 shells and shucks shells very good .

Sweet looking gun.

550.00 shipped to FFL or C&R .

PM me if interested

Archived