SASS Wire Forum

O.K. I admit I am a...

I would be too.

If I had any money. :unsure::lol::mellow:

Yeah, what Bob said. Although I did end up with a pair of OMV Bisleys, after I sold my Remmies...

OM gosh JCS.. (JJJs.).. you need to recount .. you have bought at least 9 that I am aware of, and a safe this year.. lol.. Are there any others you have not told me about knowing I will want to shoot them too? lol

You should go cold turkey and send your guns to me.

My name is Michael Silverhawk....................................

And I AM a gunaholic !! :rolleyes:

Ever notice how gun people forget how many they own or have bought ... lol As JC's adds another safe I wonder if he will lose count of his safes?

OM gosh JCS.. (JJJs.).. you need to recount .. you have bought at least 9 that I am aware of, and a safe this year.. lol.. Are there any others you have not told me about knowing I will want to shoot them too? lol

No, my post was correct....

I listed November and December....

And the total count is off cuz it don't include the RIA 1911 and the Colt 1911 I got from LLC-D...

so that makes 11 for the year, just 1 a month, that ain't bad, IS IT?

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Ok lets see

2 new vaqueros 7 1/2"

1 interarms 92

1 western marshal

1 new dakota

1 uberti topbreak

2 evil roy 357s

1 h&r topbreak

1 berretta minx

1 marlin bolt action goose gun

1 savage 223

1 original 97

And lets see of those I have only a few left but while I had them they were fun :)

For 2012 I think a 73 would be nice but ill make due with what I have

You are NOT a gunaholic...

You are a very astute investor in portable property.

I made my last investment this afternoon on Gunbroker. Great way to start a new year!!

Ok lets see

2 new vaqueros 7 1/2"

1 interarms 92

1 western marshal

1 new dakota

1 uberti topbreak

2 evil roy 357s

1 h&r topbreak

1 berretta minx

1 marlin bolt action goose gun

1 savage 223

1 original 97

And lets see of those I have only a few left but while I had them they were fun :) darn medical bills

For 2012 I think a 73 would be nice but ill make due with what I have

No, my post was correct....

I listed November and December....

And the total count is off cuz it don't include the RIA 1911 and the Colt 1911 I got from LLC-D...

so that makes 11 for the year, just 1 a month, that ain't bad, IS IT?

JJJ-D

rotfl... so you didn't count some why? And nope 11 is okay.. 15 would be better.. lol

rotfl... so you didn't count some why? And nope 11 is okay.. 15 would be better.. lol

Well, I just added 4 yesterday to the safe, and there is one that needs some fixin'..... do those count? :rolleyes::wub::rolleyes:

That's 16....

No, wait, that's only 12 for 2011...

JJJ-D

Well, I just added 4 yesterday to the safe, and there is one that needs some fixin'..... do those count? :rolleyes::wub::rolleyes:

That's 16....

No, wait, that's only 12 for 2011...

JJJ-D

Ahhhhh you can't keep them... And it was more than four. The pistol case had the derringer, 22 Hollywood, 2 rugers, the other cases are a shotgun and Miz Demeaner.. but I neeeeeeeddddd them back... I miss them.. lol... Unless you left out my derrigner, but it loves you remember.. and t he 22 bolt loves you too.. lol.. Nut!!

Ahhhhh you can't keep them... And it was more than four. The pistol case had the derringer, 22 Hollywood, 2 rugers, the other cases are a shotgun and Miz Demeaner.. but I neeeeeeeddddd them back... I miss them.. lol... Unless you left out my derrigner, but it loves you remember.. and t he 22 bolt loves you too.. lol.. Nut!!

guess I better look in the case again....

oooooooooo.....

more guns.... :rolleyes:

JJJ-D

guess I better look in the case again....

oooooooooo.....

more guns.... :rolleyes:

JJJ-D

Darn you.. lol.. you know Miz Demeaner will being fighting to come back to me.. lol

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

for 2011: A Rock Island Armory 1911, a GSG 1911-22, 2 Uberti 1873 Cattleman .357 with 7 1/2" barrels, A heritage birdshead .22, an H&R .410, who knows where 2012 will take me

for 2011: A Rock Island Armory 1911, a GSG 1911-22, 2 Uberti 1873 Cattleman .357 with 7 1/2" barrels, A heritage birdshead .22, an H&R .410, who knows where 2012 will take me

I know what ya mean, I only intended ta buy 1 last year, the RIA 1911...

They rest just followed me home...

Now I got 2 on my 'official' list for this year...

a pepperbox, either a sharps or a remington...

and a .45lc lever rifle, not sure what.

Based on what happened last year I'll need ta add a safe as well... planned on 1, got 13... so this year it could be 26? OH MY!

JJJ-D

JJJ, Youse is the Chairman of the Board of GA. :lol:

You B my hero!

Yessiirreee....

It's gonna be a big year, I just remembered ANOTHER gun I bought last year, a Mossberg 500 tactical....

Uhoh.....

JJJ-D

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdy, one question "Does your family eat or are they starving? If they're eating, bills are paid, whiskey in the cupboard, then buy whatever you want and can afford

Enough said

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Howdy, one question "Does your family eat or are they starving? If they're eating, bills are paid, whiskey in the cupboard, then buy whatever you want and can afford

Enough said

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Well, Barney, my furry buddy would like a couple more toys, but other than that live is purdy good.... I get steak every week!

Barney has lots a bisquits!

JJJ-D

Barney is spoiled rotten.. and I think JJJ's has ordered him two sets of boots and his own rig.. lol No he is not rich, well in heart he is.. but JJJ"s is a good investor.. lol

Barney is spoiled rotten.. and I think JJJ's has ordered him two sets of boots and his own rig.. lol No he is not rich, well in heart he is.. but JJJ"s is a good investor.. lol

Yes on both counts....

Thank you for the support Deja (PD) Dammit.....

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Yes on both counts....

Thank you for the support Deja (PD) Dammit.....

JJJ-D

TROUBLE is brewing.....

HUD has an auction the end of the month, and despite all efforts I have highlighted no less tahn 26 items ta watch...

Here WE go!

JJJ-D

Bmc grizz did it to me too. Then I looked in the penny jar. Well that solved my issue so I'm slicken up my 92 as best I can. A 73 will have to wait

Please all join me in a prayer to help our brother jjj's or JC's as I like to call him now.... He is in so deep with guns and we need to help; him... I think the pepperbox is a good idea, I think it might just cure him.. So lets all hold hands and pray that he finds one so I can shoot it.. uh... I mean so he will get better.. rotfl... JC's when do we go gun safe shopping again? lol

Archived