SASS Wire Forum

Broncos and the Raiders

I have to root for Tebow.He is one of the few that will say what he believes and sticks to it.

Both in the AFC West

Both tied for first place in division

Both have a 8-7 record

Both are evil teams.

Both do not like each other

Both have ugly uniforms

What could go wrong? :lol:

While I have to agree that the Broncos uniform looks like one of Dr. Frankenstein's early experiments, the Silver & Black is second in sartorial splendor only to the Chargers light blue jersey and white helmet! Geeezzz....he wouldn't know a good looking uniform if it came up and barked in his face.

But those match ups this weekend - Denver v. KC and Bolts v. Raiders should be darned good games. Only thing better would be Denver and the Raiders duking it out head to head. Can you say 250 yards in penalties?

While I have to agree that the Broncos uniform looks like one of Dr. Frankenstein's early experiments, the Silver & Black is second in sartorial splendor only to the Chargers light blue jersey and white helmet! Geeezzz....he wouldn't know a good looking uniform if it came up and barked in his face.

But those match ups this weekend - Denver v. KC and Bolts v. Raiders should be darned good games. Only thing better would be Denver and the Raiders duking it out head to head. Can you say 250 yards in penalties?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seattle gave up on that and moved over to the NFC to get out of the fisticuffs.

They couldn't seem to beat either team anyway. :lol: :lol:

They already did. Nov 6.:lol:

Yeah, but that wasn't the end of the season with both teams 8&7.

Once was enough. We'll not push our luck. :lol:

Broncos glory days are gone with the Elway days. Much as I respect Tibow for wearing his beliefs on his sleeve it doesn't make him an NFL quarterback for the long haul unless he becomes a better all around field general. I give coach Fox a lot of credit for using Tibow's ineptness to the Broncos advantage. Most of the teams they have faced with "T" at QB have been run in circles not knowing what to expect from the Broncos at any time.

Raiders win!

Broncos lose!!

Seeing the improvement Tebow has made this season makes me suspect he may turn into a genuine big time quarterback.

And remember, even Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl. ;)

Seeing the improvement Tebow has made this season makes me suspect he may turn into a genuine big time quarterback.

And remember, even Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl. ;)

Hate to say it, but Tebow reminds me of a young Terry Bradshaw. He HAS improved his delivery and his release point is higher. You gotta' give him points for pure will to win.

Go TITANS!! :lol::lol:

A we bit premature aren't we comparing Tebow to THE Dan Marino?

Go Patriots !

I grew up in Miami and am a huge Marino fan. I was not comparing the two in style or ability, merely pointing out that some are expecting way to much of young Tebow at this point. Fortunately he seems pretty immune to the hype.

I grew up in Miami and am a huge Marino fan. I was not comparing the two in style or ability, merely pointing out that some are expecting way to much of young Tebow at this point. Fortunately he seems pretty immune to the hype.

Ah yes, the hype. It is always with us.

I hope Tebow makes it. I think he is a good kid. Better than some in the NFL.

Archived