SASS Wire Forum

How to spend Christmas cash...

Grizzly Dave

You cant have to many Rugers :excl:

Got some cash for Christmas, just gotta decide whether to put it towards a 650, a 73, another pair of rugers, a new computer, a Bond derrenger, or truck repairs.

Decisions decisions.

Truck repairs. The longer you put it off, the more expensive it gets. And the greater the chance you will some night have a long walk home. Up hill. In the rain.

Got some cash for Christmas, just gotta decide whether to put it towards a 650, a 73, another pair of rugers, a new computer, a Bond derrenger, or truck repairs.

Decisions decisions.

It takes wheels to get to the range to shoot. Fix the truck.

You guys are no fun.

I drive my econo box car to the range most times, the truck is just a foul weather driver and hauler.

But, there is some wisdom in seeing to the repairs...

On the others, I'd love to have a 650, but don't shoot enough to really justify it over more guns.

For the guns, I think a 73 is a front runner, though I might be able to get a Bond after fixing the truck for the price of a slicked up 73...

I need a new home computer, but can limp along on this old one...

You cant have to many Rugers :excl:

Very true...Best to buy a breeding pair...I did, just like rabbits...The only thing I had to do was separate them...Ran out of safe room...When that changes to larger will move them back together again...Works every time...

Texas Lizard

Very true...Best to buy a breeding pair...I did, just like rabbits...The only thing I had to do was separate them...Ran out of safe room...When that changes to larger will move them back together again...Works every time...

Texas Lizard

LOL

Can you please tell me how to tell witch one is witch one ?

I keep ending up with Two more every time I open the door .

I know have 4 gun safes and 1/2 the basement.

My wife is starting to wonder were the magic Ruger bunny lives ?

He keeps putting them under my pillow .

I told her you have to believe its kinda like Santa .

When you stop believing , you start paying !

My Christmas money is going towards the $800 LP tank fill up the Friday before Christmas. :(

UH OH! Do I hear that there was a cold shower on your weekend? ;)

Dave, my "brother," Cowtown Scout is a wise and practical man. I guess it is an Aries curse. Fix the truck.

:wub:

Allie

I vote for the 73, I have 2 of 'em and I love 'em both. One is a 20" and the other is a 24" both in .44-40. Go fer it!B) Rye

A better question is, how did you end up with enough Christmas money that you're debating all of those items? :D

Well Griz I had the same problem! Pay the bills, pay for medicine, give to the church. So I had my financial adviser come to the house and I asked him should I buy a new gun? He answered "Ya!" So I ordered a Smith&Wesson 642.

Did I mention my two year old nephew is my financial adviser! :lol:

How do you spend Christmas money? Quickly!! :lol:

Otherwise it gets nickled and dimed away, or worse, SWMBO spends it on linens and throw pillows.

Have I shared my advice on what you can do with all those throw pillows on the bed?!?!?!! :angry::rolleyes::lol:

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Decisions decisions.

come on over to South Dakota for a shoot next spring, so send it to me and I'll hold it for you until you show up LOL

Happy New Year Pard, ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Otherwise it gets nickled and dimed away, or worse, SWMBO spends it on linens and throw pillows.

Have I shared my advice on what you can do with all those throw pillows on the bed?!?!?!! :angry::rolleyes::lol:

Bama, how right you are. For many years any Christmas cash I've gotten has gone to bills, buying things for others, or whatnot, I guess this year I just have a selfish bent and want to get something for me!

In my opinion, THROW is the operative word.

Archived