SASS Wire Forum

Why Is Grizzly Dave ..........

Bama Red

Got up this morning and the first gift I saw was this fella, hangin' on the tree:

Grizzly Dave

What I want to know is, how did Grizzly Dave get hisself shrunk and what's he doin' on my tree? :lol: :lol: :lol:

in the off season he is a Nome :P:o:D:lol:

Grizz, let me check with me Bride - she's the one what picked it up when she was out shopping somewhere. I'll try to let you know tomorrow.

Got up this morning and the first gift I saw was this fella, hangin' on the tree:

Grizzly Dave

What I want to know is, how did Grizzly Dave get hisself shrunk and what's he doin' on my tree? :lol: :lol: :lol:

..... looks like he got there in that li'l red truck ..... ^_^

Bama,That Grizzly Dave feller sure does get around a lot,went out for a little while today when i came back this is what i found.

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l596/lickskilletcharlie/?action=view&current=P1040716.mp4

Yep, with Griz showing up in so many places, it's obvious that he's commited to SASS or some place. Like you style Griz.

Grizz - the little Mini You came from Hobby Lobby. If'n you don't have any in your neck of the woods, let me know and I'll see if the local stores have any of the little beggars leftover.

That's Him!! :lol:

AND he's hintin' he needs some chaps... anyone have a spare set lyin' about~? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah - and once again, here he is atop my piano -

Griz on Vacation

^_^

Dave, my wife or I will check one as soon as we can get to Huntsville - they have two stores there and that's where she got the one on the tree.

Bad news, Grizz. Both of the stores down in Huntsville are out of them and I can't even find them on the Hobby Lobby web site. You must be a mighty popular cowpoke!

Sorry I couldn't help you out, Pard. If I'd got it from anyone but my wife, I'd just pop it in a box and mail it to ya.

Ain't that just the pot call the kettle black!?

But dat's me job ! ;)

Sides, who you callin' "KETTLE" anyway ?! :blink::lol:

I'm taking Magnolia Blossom shopping tomorrow.

I will be sure to stop at every Hobby Lobby I see.

First one to find a Santa Grizz wins!!

That's Him!! :lol:

AND he's hintin' he needs some chaps... anyone have a spare set lyin' about~? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah - and once again, here he is atop my piano -

Griz on Vacation

^_^

I've got some purple ones I'll let him borrow

Archived