SASS Wire Forum

Gift Wrapping

Buckhorn Woodie

Now first I have to say my gift wrapping skills suck!:huh: ...I have had this LARGE HEAVY box in theback of my SUV for a week and just finished wrapping it :wacko: …and what a fiasco :blink: ….First off I pick up 3 15sqft roils of paper from the dollar store figuring that 45sqft of paper would work….Wrong :mellow: …should have used a tape measure…So now I am fighting this big heavy box, paper & tape andcoming up short on everything…but box….story of my life..:blink: …anyway I get this Damn

box covered with paper and go to put it back in the SUV and rip the DAMN paper all to hell :angry: ….so now I have to scrounge whatever I can find to wrap this frig-en

thing …get it kind of covered and back in the SUV….Now I have something that look like the weirdest looking coffin you ever seen in the back of the SUV…what

the hell Marry Christmas!!!!:D

Can anyone guess what I got the son-in-law for Christmas?

Now first I have to say my gift wrapping skills suck!:huh: ...I have had this LARGE HEAVY box in theback of my SUV for a week and just finished wrapping it :wacko: …and what a fiasco :blink: ….First off I pick up 3 15sqft roils of paper from the dollar store figuring that 45sqft of paper would work….Wrong :mellow: …should have used a tape measure…So now I am fighting this big heavy box, paper & tape andcoming up short on everything…but box….story of my life..:blink: …anyway I get this Damn

box covered with paper and go to put it back in the SUV and rip the DAMN paper all to hell :angry: ….so now I have to scrounge whatever I can find to wrap this frig-en

thing …get it kind of covered and back in the SUV….Now I have something that look like the weirdest looking coffin you ever seen in the back of the SUV…what

the hell Marry Christmas!!!!:D

Can anyone guess what I got the son-in-law for Christmas?

Dishwasher?

Doghouse?

Dishwasher?

Doghouse?

Naw...wife got me a dog house for my wedding present and daughter gave the the son-in-law one for his.....Bought a a dishwasher when the old one started making to much noise...She is a little better now ..:)

Archived